If X ever left the A-10....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If X ever left the A-10....

it would be a glorified version of the MAAC or CAA.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Nah, they'd probably disband the league and be absorbed by the Horizon with major expansion because the MAC West couldn't handle any teams without directional names and can barely find their way to schools located towns they're actually named after. :thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 03-19-2010, 06:08 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Nah, they'd probably disband the league and be absorbed by the Horizon with major expansion because the MAC West couldn't handle any teams without directional names and can barely find their way to schools located towns they're actually named after. :thumbs:
      the MAAC not the MAC. MAC already has enough schools that nobody can tell you where they are agreed.....:laughing:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Flyers...Still think the same thing with the way the A 10 teams are playing in the postseason??
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
          Flyers...Still think the same thing with the way the A 10 teams are playing in the postseason??
          I think I know the answer to this one...."yes." I'm still really happy about the success of URI and UD in the NIT though.
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
          X