Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Lang

Brandon Lang

After a 20 dime loss yesterday on his alma mater Temple, GM Al DeMarco gives us 15 dimes on the Kansas State Wildcats.

Brandon Lang

NOTE: I'm still feeling it.

I won't let the poor effort of Temple yesterday take away all that I have accomplished here in March so far. No way.

I'm talking about a 9-1 run my last 10 and a 14-3-1 my last 18 in the biggest basketball money making month of the year, March baby.

Nothing beats winning in March, and considering the fact I am looking for college basketball winner # 10 in the last 11, I would say my opinion is right where it needs to be heading into the round of 32 today.

Have a great feel for college basketball right now and the product I am churning out speaks for itself. Simple as that.

Feel great about the 9-1 run. The 14-3-1 college best bet run. 3 straight winning weeks.

Looking for more tonight. I want 10 of the last 11. I want to push the best bet run to 15-3-1. I want 4 straight winning weeks when all is said and done after this week.

Let's get it on.

15 DIME - KANSAS STATE WILDCATS

The Wildcats served notice that they are ready to roll in this dance by absolutely hammering North Texas in the opening round by 20, and I will go to war with Kansas State over this BYU team all night long tonight. The Cougars had to use double-overtime to put away Florida, and I gotta tell you, they will be a little bit tired before this one is all said and done!

Note: I will be back by 11 am eastern with my complete breakdown.

FREE PICK - OHIO BOBCATS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Holy Crapola......looks like I'm with the blind squirrel today! On both!!! :bang:
    He's still feeling it.....ok back away from the summer sausage rump ranger. I thought this was a sports forum.......:laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

damn ... i have Kstate too.........

and a foot of snow on the first day of Spring in Ole Oklahoma..:bang:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Nice to see ya Hack! Damn, looks like you need to get the OKdot some of your suicide or homicide wing sauce to spread on the roads. That'll melt it and then some! 59 and sunny here right now.........:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Great, he crapped all over Temple and now K. State:bang:
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
          X