Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wack tuesday pick

texas tech v. mississippi -Texas Tech+9

ive had better luck with the NIT than the NCAA tourney so far but hey ill take it

NCAAB 3-2
    "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket"

GO FRIARS:beerbang:

Like it Friars! Good Luck tonight! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe I see you took tech too. Im sittin here and thres 1:15 left and they are up 4 so were lookin prettty good i might just have to throw a little somethin on the UNC game now haha
      "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket"

Comment

Tech is totally unbelievable....they should have won this thing SU at regulation and end of the 1st OT!......C'mon Red Raiders, now trying to blow keeping within reach!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Big-time 3 ball goes home and we're tied with 8.7 seconds left......:beerbang:

Comment

Knotted at 87-87 and they let Ole Miss go length of the court for a layup and one with 3 secs left.....boy you can't give that up and needed to foul hard to stop the hoop the way Rebs shoot foul shots......Tech deserves to lose! :puke:

A cover nonetheless.......! :thumbs:

Congrats!

Comment

Joe I cant believe this haha that was my fault i almost jinxed us i couldnt believe these OTs i was just hoping 5 mins wouldnt be enough for ole miss to go on a run and go up by ten or something, but jesus tech shlda had that one. we still got that one though thank god haha I wulda felt real stupidd

Comment

Yea those 5 minute extra sessions felt like forever........but thank goodness we win! I like to root against Missy's coach! How about the technical, the replay showed no contact on the play he was ticked about, the player simply lost control of the ball!

Now I gotta get UNC home........

Comment

I know I was laughing my ass off that like what a time to get your team a tech buddy haha. i ended up taken north carolina last minute i dno how I feel know about it as im watcin the game. UAB's arena is rockin looks like there pumped up for this one haha

Comment

Working...
                  X