Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 16 Discussion

Lets get rollin with some Sweet 16 talk

I believe even with the injury to Bryant, Washington is still outmatched here. Lean toward WV. My favorite play.

Cant get a read on the Cuse game. Gun to head I take Cuse.

I will be looking to play Kansas St, although I realize Crawford could dominate in any game.

Loving Ohio St. Tennessee has played really bad at times this season. Would have to lean Dog's in other games, but think the Duke line is just about right

Any thoughts or numbers?? please add and have a great second weekend.

Im with you on the WV game people underate Mazulla because he doesnt put up tht many points but he has the ability to control the tempo of the game and he plays nasty defense. Guys on espn act like hes some bum back up coming in he plays a good amount of minutes evin with truck in there I dont think theyll lose much
    "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket"

GO FRIARS:beerbang:

Comment

All over espn and radio shows I see and hear people thinking cornell upsets kentucky because they shoot so well and they are basically playing a home game so they will have the crowd behind them. I think they get run out of the building tonight. It was a nice run, but I'd like to see them beat a team when every single shot doesn't go in. It's easy to win when everything is falling, but I think Kentucky's size and athleticism will supercede cornell's 3 pt shooting. Foote should get taken to school by patterson.

Comment

I basically agree with what you just said I think its gunna be a hit or miss game. If every shot is falling for cornell they could actually win the game but thats all they have. If that isnt going for them the athleticism of kentucky will embarass but them well see wut happens.
        "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket"

GO FRIARS:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
        X