T-MONEY's Sweet Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-MONEY's Sweet Plays

Well, my record is about even but I keep still making it out with a little :chaching:. Let's slide into the breakdown and manufacture a few more wins this week.

T-MONEY's Sweet 16 Plays:
    • Cornell +8 for 1 unit L
    • Washington +4' for 1 unit L
    • Syracuse -6 for 1 unit L
    • K State -5 for 1 unit P
    • N Iowa +1 for 1 unit
    • Tennessee +5 for 1 unit
    • St. Mary +4.5 for 1 unit
    • Duke -8 for 1 unit

Few notes: Love the way Cornell is playing and might play that a little heavier. With their great execution and 3 point ability this could possibly be a SU win for them. Until Kentucky actually did what they needed to do and extend their defense beyond the arc. Very disappointed especially when Cornell cut it to 6 and just flopped.Washington impressed me especially when they beat Marquette (who lost to WV by 2 earlier in the year). Plus with Bryant out I just don't see one of the other young guards stepping up. WTF was I thinking betting on a Pac 10 team?Syracuse is just rolling what more can I say. Onuaku is hurt...So what...Butler will look to keep it close but the Cuse tenacity will take over with 8 to go and you will see them pull away into double digits. Well I was half right when it was 54 to 50 but after two bad shots in a row and turn over after turn over The Orange Women just shot themselves in the foot. As for K State, well 15+ win again? Probably not but by 8 is what I predict. After that impressive NIU win I just don't see another Kansas team get caught with their pants down. :phew:
    N. Iowa is just the Dark Horse that looks to prove everyone wrong and prove everything right. They are probably the hottest team in the tournament so look for them to rattle Mich St with their ability to not only slow it down but speed it up. Tennessee has been up and down all year but look for this team to really come out with some hot fingers as they light up Ohio St by surprise. St. Mary is another team that just keeps getting it done. I love their inside game that allows them to get strong easy buckets as well as unselfish playing that can always find the open man for the "3". Last but not least probably the strongest play will be Duke. After that long emotional overtime with A&M I don't see much left in Purdue's tank. Look for this to be over quick and painfully.

GL and lets make some :chaching::chaching:

NIT 3-3 -0.6 Units
    The Dance 5-7-1 +1.4 Units
    Personal Record ~ I don't want to make you :puke:
    Last edited by T-MONEY; 03-26-2010, 08:35 AM.
    Action gambling only creates a loser!

T-Bones.......like the C & C plays also! More than likely I'll be backing UT and Santa Maria as well! Let's cash em bro! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JP. I see we are opposite in places but I'm pulling big for the Cuse and Cornell tonight. I think I will lay a little bit more down on those personally. Good Luck.

:party:

Comment

My kids 'nickname' in everything he does (School and Athletics) is T-Money.. Money for short, he is 6 years old...LOL

Good luck on the plays

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Yeah, I received that nickname when I came back from Hot Springs, AR up $6,700 after hitting 3 tri’s and 2 wins.

What are you playing tonight Hackman?

Comment

Bounce Back Friday

Well, that was just a pathetic night. Not only did I lose some money but I sounded like Brandon "DB" Lang in the process. :bang:

Today look for Duke to wrap up Purdue and NIU to win SU. Probably the most solid plays and a good way to bounce back from last nights atrophy. Personally I will be taking out a 3rd morgage just to try to pay the 2nd one back.

Good Luck!!!:cheery:

Comment

Working...
            X