Clear All

• Friday Lang

Lang
    10 Dimer Winner # 3 in a Row
    Duke
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

he most likely pushed yesterday on K-State, so I don't see how it's win #3 in a rowm but then again he doesn't post lines, so he probably counted it as a win.

Comment

He actually counted it as a push. I would have graded it as a winner in the record thread, considering there were plenty of -4.5's when he released it, but if he wants a push, then he can have one, lol. I guess if it takes your -4.5, -5, and even -5.5 (SIA, Bodog, maybe others just before tip) fave 2OT's to win by 5, X was probably the right side ATS and earning a push isn't so bad anyway.

He says this is winner #3 in a row because he won his last two 10 dime plays, even if they were 2 weeks ago for all I know (could look it up in the record thread), so he is going for "10 dime winner #3 in a row".

Now he has been hot lately on any size bets, but you could see how he could easily use this to confuse or fool people who haven't been tracking his record. He could lose 15 bets in a row, if none of them were 10 dimes, and still claim he's going for "10 dime winner #3 in a row", lol, making it look like he has actually won 2 straight.

His free play today is Baylor, BTW

Comment

I stand corrected then on the "10 dime in a row winner" thing. Thanks for actually breaking it down Stif.

I realize he's been hot lately too, but before this current streak, he was also on a horrible losing streak before the conference tourny's.

Comment

Working...
        X