Sweet Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Friday

To much going on at once yesterday, client meeting so I had no time to focus on what I liked. Just losing under 2 units and keeping a profit for the tourney is still looking good. What's that BS Lang always say??:laughing:

Sorry to me and Buckeye fans everywhere but I have to disagree with Joe Public, I like the Volunteers and the spread here. Tennesee have never been this far in the tourney before. This is not the prototypical Pearl team. These Vols do not have the overall quickness to utilize a full-court press. Percentage-wise, they are the worst of Pearl's five UT teams from 3-point range and lowest-scoring team on his watch.

But they defend in the half court better than any of their predecessors. Pearl, Chissum , Prince and Co. are not about to stop. Sure the nerves will be their but I see them giving Turner fits all day. The Vols likely will use a variety of defenses on Turner, who commits almost 4.5 turnovers per game. This won’t be a thing of beauty, but it likely will be close.

Volunteers +5(-110)................1 unit.

The veteran backcourt of Tweety Carter and LaceDarius Dunn can bury long-range three-point shots or nail clutch free throws like they were born to do it.

Ekpe Udoh can block shots into the third row, and Quincy Acy can throw down dunks that will shake the house. To much Baylor with basically a home game.

Bears -4(-120).....................2 units

Coming off huge win over Jayhawks, now we know why that RPI is 17
    N. Iowa +1(-110)................1 unit.

I was impressed the way the Boilers hung on and beat the Aggies. T. A&M is no push over. Being a Big Ten guy I would love to see Purdue beat Puke straight up. I like the points and I'm sick of Shiv****ski and the Devils.

Purdue +9(-110)...............1 unit.

For once Bodog is giving me points I like, so I'm using them today.
    GL guys!:beerbang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Good luck tonight:thumbs:

Comment

With ya on the Panthers but agin ya on Duke baby! GL Nicky........:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X