UNI the next Cornell and Saint Mary's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI the next Cornell and Saint Mary's

Michigan State coasts tonight, UNI had their run.

pk risk 1100 to win 1000

adding the under in the duke purdue game

under 127.5 risk 1100 to win 1000

saw somebody else on it here and decided to tail

Comment

Michigan state might win the game but they arent coasting UNI is a much better team than people realize. just cuz they come outa the mizz valley conference
      "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket"

GO FRIARS:beerbang:

Comment

What is msu doing? they've had plenty of opportunities to take iowa out of this. They are just sitting back milking a 2 point lead. They are letting them hang around, stupid, go out and win a game guys.

Comment

You were right Northern Iowa was a tough team. Finally MSU pulled away, a good hard fought game.

On the other hand that Puke Purdont game was a joke at the end, they just kept fouling and fouling, luckily I had 127.5, I hate betting the under in March games, teams get a little too desperate. You could read Purdont's coach's lips at the end of the game to stop fouling and they kept fouling, I was going nuts.

2-0 in NCAA +2000
          0-1 in NBA -1100

+900 for the day

Comment

ya man I am just totally confused with this tournament i might just stick with bettin the NIT haha
            "The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket"

GO FRIARS:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X