Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

I like the games today a lot more than tomorrow.

Butler +4
    Butler under 134'
    WVU +4
    WVU Under 133'

All for 3 Units

I think both dogs slow these games down and I think KSU will be a little worn down after their battle on Thursday. I also think UK will be forced to knock down more shots than the last few games and I think their shooters will regress back to their expected levels a little. On a whole they weren't a great 3 pt shooting team and WVU will force them to shoot over the top and should have the length to challenge UK's depth inside. By facing SU and GTown, wvu has experienced and dealt with size like this and won't be as intimidated as some teams are when UK rolls out their size inside.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Adding

WVU +5' 2H 2 Units

The zone really had an impact on UK and WVU is winning while shooting the ball terrible. If they get can push the lead early another 3-4 pts they will be able to take the air out of the ball and their baskets lead to the zone and strong defense against UK. I don't see UK knocking down enough 3's to beat the zone consistently and the books are basically giving me a second shot at the game line even though UK is down at the half. I'll take it.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
    X