X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final 4 lines

Duke -2.5 vs wv
    Butler -1.5 vs msu

Must say I thought msu and butler would be switched around here. I liked msu going into this one and getting 1.5 in a game that will be low scoring and come down to the end is good value imo. I think butler was fortunate with cuse and kst guards just making poor decisions toward the end of both games, and that msu guards won't be making similar mistakes.

At first glance I like MSU in a game that should be a war. I don't think the guard play will lead you to the winner in this game although it will help in one of them knocks down a bunch of shots. I think there are two real keys to the matchup, first Hayward (probably Raymar Morgan??) which will be very interesting. I think Morgan holds his own and is able to contain Hayward. The second big battle will take place on the boards. And with all their big, long and athletic players I think MSU will abuse them there. I see Matt Howard getting into foul trouble and MSU just pounding them physically. Butler was able to hold off both KSU and Cuse in the paint and actually beat KSU on the boards in the first half but eventually that is what got KSU back in the game and I don't expect an Izzo coached team to come out soft or passive.

As for the other game, I don't think I will have a play on the side.

I will most likely be playing the under in both these games as well at 125 and 130.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
    X