• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

A couple for me tonight

Dayton pk 4 Units

UNC/URI over 150 4 Units

Dayton is playing their best basketball of the season and showing why they started the season as a top 20 basketball team. Their defense is the best it's been in a while and their offense is starting to look like a Tom Izzo offense with more ball movement and less 1 on 1 from the pg. This is also a great matchup athletically for Dayton as they have superior size and athleticism over an Ole Miss team who needs some athletic advantage for success. Ole Miss has been successful in the NIT by not turning it over and shooting a lot of FT's. Both of which are much easier to do at home which is where they played all their games. I think the Flyers dictate the pace and style of play in their second game at MSG this year against a nice Ole Miss team that doesn't do any 1 thing great.

Both teams have played about 2/3 of their games under this season. Part of that is because of the high totals they both draw and their opponents reluctance to play at their pace. I know URI will try and play at a breakneck pace tonight and I don't think UNC will be deliberate enough to keep it under 75 a piece.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

good luck... you homer.

Comment

Maybe. But I win more often than I lose on their games. And tonight I like the matchup, spot, situation for the other team and the line movement/percentages.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

lol, just a playful jab that's all.

Comment