X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang for Saturday

Brandon Lang
    Free play

For your early Final Four game, take Michigan State over Butler.

Been a great run for the Bulldogs, but part of me feels they caught a few breaks along the way, as they got to face Syracuse without their big man Onuaku, and then took full advantage of a Kansas State team that went through a double-overtime war against Xavier 48 hours before.

Tom Izzo is as good as they come, and Michigan State has been finding ways to win these close games. I expect this one will be close as well, but with State being the more-experienced of the 2 teams, and with State getting a solid 23 points from their bench in last weekend's win over Tennessee, I will go to the well one more time with the Spartans
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Lang paid play

Lang - 15* duke

Comment

Brandon Lang

15 Dime College Pick in the Final 4 on the Duke Blue Devils as a small chalk agaist West Virginia. As this play is posted around 2 am Eastern Saturday, the Blue Devls are laydng around 2 1/2 points in Las Vegas and Offsahore. But like I always tell you in fooiball, "you never get beat by the hook" so go ahead and buy the 1/2 point down on Duke.

It all comes down to the years of experience Coach K brings to this Final Four. Nothing else really matters for my money. Love the guy, or hate the guy, Coach K can flat-out coach, and in the end his know-how will make a difderence when the chips are down in this battle.

All props to West Virginia for taking Kentucky out of their rhythm, but when you think about it, the Wildcats don't really have a pure jump-shooter. The Blue Devils have 3. Scheyer, Singler, and Smith can all put the ball through the hoop from long range, and that is what you need against the Mountaineers zone defense.

The Mountaineers shot out of their minds from behind the arc against Kentucky, nailing 10 trifectas in the game, 8 of them coming in the first half. I don't know about you, but watching West Virginia play in the games leading up to their unlikely outburst against Kentucky, I can tell you that for my money, there is no way West Virginia shoots like that tonight against Duke.

The Blue Devils are one of the best teams in the nation in defendaing the arc, and that will be an area that W Va loses the battle in all 40 minutes long.

Great run for Huggy and the 'Neers, but with this being Mike Krzyzewski's 11th trip to the Final Four, I just can't pass up his expirience minus this small number.

Dookies dancing on to Monday night.

FREE PICK - MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

Comment

ruh roh on both sides. Oh well:beer2:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Here we go buying hooks again :laughing:

Comment

Working...
          X