• Show
Clear All

• Sunday NCAA

YTD

16-5-1 +21.3 units

Liking this one quite a bit....

5 Units

South Alabama -2 -140

South Alabama comes in as the top seed in the Sun Belt tourney and are paired up against the 9th seeded Blue Raiders...South Alabama comes in riding a 3 game losing streak, and they will be looking to snap out of there funk, and advance to the conference tourney, and possibly the big dance....led by three seniors and 3(bennett, little and merritt) all sun belt team members, the Jags are poised to make a run.....

gl vazman, nail it
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Vaz- GL!....didn't you find that line a little strange? the oddsmaker seems to favor MTSU in this one. I like SALA but i don't like what the oddsmaker is saying.....just find the whole line puzzling....GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Vaz
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Vaz- GL!....didn't you find that line a little strange? the oddsmaker seems to favor MTSU in this one. I like SALA but i don't like what the oddsmaker is saying.....just find the whole line puzzling....GL!...
          Sort of what they said about GM today...It seemed like an easy win for Hofstra...Yea right, anyway good luck with it....
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I'll tail ya on this one, I trust ya bud....GO SA!!

Don't let me down!

Comment

thnx guys...and yes i agree...s alabama is a much better team...why the line is what it is....i dont know...i just jope it doesnt end up like the mason game last night....still kicking myself on hofstras performance.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                I totally agree, I don't understand this one. It has trap written in huge, bold letters it seems. I don't know.

GL today!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  Sort of what they said about GM today...It seemed like an easy win for Hofstra...Yea right, anyway good luck with it....
                  Hofstra vs GMU wasn't a trap, the line was where it should have been. When they played 100 miles away in Fairfax at GMU the line was Mason -2.5/3.5 and Hofstra won outright so moving it to a Pk on a slightly more neutral court seemed to make sens in my eyes. Hofstra just played like a bunch of stupid, undisciplined city kids and lost the game because the took poor shots and couldn't rebound when it counted.

This USA line just looks odd...

Comment

kind of regretting making the play now....looking at the game, it looks like a easy win for SA, but then looking at the line...its making me second guess it....i guess we will all have to wait till the game is over to see how it works out.....

Comment

gl Vaz

:thumbs:
                      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

1 Unit

S Illinois -2

Comment

wow terrible day....s alabama chokes....s illinois doesnt come ready....

Comment

Vaz-did you end up playing ULM?.....ULM is up 12 at the half.....lets hope they can not blow a +5 1/2 line....:thumbs:
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF-i did play them, just didnt post it...hopefully they dont collapse like i think it was idaho st last night.....:bang:

Comment

Working...
                              X