• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's Coaches vs. Cancer Hoops

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 0 - 0
    UNITS: 0.00
    MAC: 0 - 0

Early season, but siding with Bunk's Boys to takedown RIU with lot's of experience vs. a Rams team that lost its top two leading scorers and had the preseason injury bug.

PITT -11 vs. Rhode Island L
    NAVY +27 @ Texas L
    ILLINOIS -21 vs. UC Irvine L...spoke way to early, Illini up 20 w/ 2:30 left and bench scores 3 pts but give up 15!

OVEN MITT YTD: 0 - 0

It's a "no play" for The Mitt tonight. Short card and he didn't like any of them, although he did say "NO" to a Texas cover vs. Navy but was noncommittal on a Midshipmen pick!

BOL to ya! :thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 11-09-2010, 08:46 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL!...this year...:thumbs:

I may pull out of this weekend's OSU/PSUgame. I am heading to Iowa next weekend on Thursday and it seems like a bit much. Often times my desires bite off more than my body can chew....lol. It really is a grind traveling back to games repeatedly. Already having been to Cbus 2x and just 2 weeks ago is leading me to consider passing. Plus i think it's going to be a blowout.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

tailing you on this one joe,

lets cash it tonight :beerbang:
      Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        I may pull out of this weekend's OSU/PSUgame. Plus i think it's going to be a blowout.
        Can't say I blame ya....that is alot of running and living out of a suitcase! Bucks 17.5 favs already and although PSU usually keeps it close, this will have to be a flawless game for them to have even a sniff of a chance. Gonna be beautiful weather though.......:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Let's get 'em right out of the gate Kappa! GL, and I just added a couple at the top! :thumbs:

Comment

GL...Like that Navy play but just going 1st half +15 with them as i think Texas may pull away late, but hipefully not too far.

Glad its hoops time again!

Comment

Looks like the Navy game will be the decider for my card tonight! Pitt cannot guard James at the the 3pt line and Illy is just plain going off on the Anteaters! :bang::thumbs:

Spoke way to early on Illinois, before their bench proved to untrustworthy......they give up 15 pts in the last 2:30 and manage just 3 pts.....
              Last edited by joepa66; 11-08-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 0 - 3
                UNITS: 3.50
                MAC: 0 - 0

Early season......yuck!

OVEN MITT YTD: 0 - 0

Comment

tough sledding on the opening day. crappy slate that was with all the big chalk. Gonna be tailing your MAC plays on the side this year all season. I didnt even bother reading about the MAC at all because I decided last year that i was tailing your MAC plays start to finish this year, not to put any pressure on you joey :laughing: How you feeling about your grip on the conference this year? You put the same kind of preparation in for this season as previous years right?

gl this year my man
                  Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-09-2010, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X