Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

0-1 -1.1

Just touched down in Sarasota, unfortunately the first big weekend of college hoops falls on my fishing vacation. I'm going to be floating around in the Gulf, rod in hand for the next 4 days. Beautiful weekend on tap here, sharks, cobia, snook, bull reds, seatrout. you name it im going for em.

Will add as i put em, just saw the lines now, when i get back from dinner i'll finalize the slate because i dont intend on even thinkin about betting at all tomorrow

1 u

Florida-24 vs. nc wilm

Gonna man up and lay big chalk here. dont like taking huge faves like this but i dont see how this game can be competitive. 6'7/So Keith Rendleman is the tallest man on Wilmington roster. The whole team is 6'5 or less and inexperienced. Florida should be getting lay ups all day and with the solid depth they have the bench wont slack too much i would think. Gators by 30

Thats all ive locked in but a few thoughts b4 i head out

GTown at old dom

I dont like the way Hoyas match up with them. Old dom is big and gets after it on the glass, type of team that can give the hoyas a tough time. plus on the road but....
    I've gotta believe a very hungry Hoyas team will take the court tomorrow. Considering the embarassing way their season ended LY in the tourney, not to mention this is a revenge game from the home loss LY. real tough not to give the Hoyas a try here, Freeman and Wright are probably the best players on the court. gonna marinate on this one tho

Southern Miss at USF

The USF backcourt got depleted with the loss of 3 G's who averaged 9+ ppg LY, including of course Dominique Jones. They do however have a real solid frontcourt with Famous and Gilchrest. SO Miss returns basically their whole team and should be top 2 or 3 in Conf USA. With Flowers in the frontcourt USF doesnt have a huge advantage and ill take the experienced SO Miss guards over the bulls'. Interested to see the total on this one. With such inexperienced guard play I cant see USF lighting it up. So Miss is a defensive ball club that doesnt shoot well from the perimeter, smells like an under to me

gotta run be back couple hours and figure the rest out. so many freakin games

I think the so miss line mite go up so ill wait on that one.

Comment

Laying off the Hoyas, should be a tight one and a tough matchup. Tough place to play as well

I locked in a couple dogs that i potentially could get better numbers on but fine with the numbers i got, also may not even be around the comp

1 unit

Northern Arizona+8 at iowa st

Iowa St lost a bunch of key players and it's depth is unproven. Getting 8 is enough value to back a decent team with a potential NBA player Cameron Jones. I expect it will be a tough environment to play in as the fans should turn out for Hoiberg's first game, but NAU is a very experienced team. Outside of Garrett who's a solid PG ISU doesnt have much to justify laying 8 to a competant team at this point, should be a tight game.

1 unit

JMU+20 at kansas st

Dont want to make a habit of betting against K St as they should be great this year. But JMU has an improved squad this year and wont roll over here. Denzel Bowles and Julius Wells are a solid tandem and this team can score. I think JMU can hang in this one long enough to keep it interesting and inside the two decade number.

1 unit

So Miss +3 (-120) at so fla

thoughts at top. Number actually dropped to 2.5, good spot for me to get 3 cuz should be a low scoring game, 3 could actually be valuable

1 unit

Princeton-7 vs. rutgers

When was the last time an IVY team layed 7 to a big east team. Take a peak at the Rutgers roster and this is justified. Princeton is a solid experienced team that can D it up. Rutgers is primed to get demolished in the big east this year. With so many new players and the depth so unproven, not to mention learning a new coach's system, playing a good defensive team on the road probably should result in a 12 point loss.

Sleepin on the cuse game, and like a couple late big chalks that i may not play.
      gl boys

Comment

not gonna lay the points with Cuse, can see no iowa still playing solid d and frustrating young cuse team, could also see an ass whoopin tho. For now just riding out with the 5 plays. interested to see what mac picks joey comes up with, gonna hafta have a buddy check the site later and check the mac plays. i would lean to cmu laying a few later. hittting the waters..

Comment

Really like Northern Arizona tonight, theB.

Clones are going to be pretty bad this year.

Good luck.

Comment

Like the Axers and JMU......GL Beholdah! No MAC plays for me yet, too damned early and lots of new players.....:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

really bad start, bad lay offs as well. i shallst recover.

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                Like the Axers and JMU......GL Beholdah! No MAC plays for me yet, too damned early and lots of new players.....:thumbs:
                glad i didnt miss anything

Comment

Sorry Beholdah.....I went with a second thought and added NW @ NIU and Mich. St. vs. EMU......did some late capping!
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    Sorry Beholdah.....I went with a second thought and added NW @ NIU and Mich. St. vs. EMU......did some late capping!

noooooooooo i donno if i can do the tailing now, not ur fault joe dont sweat it. just more great news for me...
                    last night i took a nap after the fishing trip and just woke up now at fucvkin 6 am. Absolutlell livid at my friend im here with, claims he tried to wake me up and couldnt . wtf is that , we were gonna go to this siesta key place with drunk chicks ecverywhere supposedly and this dude couldnt wake me up., he went ngiht fishing dolo after failing to wake me up. sleeping from 6 to 6 on vacation. i dont get how i slept 12 hours. im baffled right now.

1 play for sunday

1 u

Seton Hall-13.5 vs corny

Corny will still chuck 3's, hopefully not make a lot of with long athletic arms in their face. think theyre outmatchd

Comment

Working...
                    X