Clear All

• ***Udoggie's NCAAB***

starting off small

N. Arizona+7

Appalachian st+7.5

Wofford+9

1 unit each

GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Good luck, Udog.

May want to take a look at X tonight. They are giving 14-15 to WMU. Don't know crap about WMU, but X is going to struggle in the early going. Lost 3 players who were going to get significant time this year...McLean is the only one coming back in about a month after an orbital fracture. Until he gets back, it could be really rough sledding for X. They don't have a go to scorer and their frontcourt is going to be really suspect until McLean returns. I don't think I would give double digits to any D1 team X is playing right now.

X beat NKU by 11 in exhibition and then, after losing McLean, lost to Bellarmine last weekend. X has no identity right now and I am very concerned about them getting a win tonight, let alone covering 15 points.

:thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Thanks for that info, Nigel. I made a small play on W. Mich. based on your info.. looks like public is pounding X but I'm seeing that the line moved from -15 to -14.5. Hope your team wins, but doesn't cover ;-)

edit: Oh yea, good luck to you tonight Udawg! Buffalo Bills gonna get that win for you soon.
      Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

GL tonight Underdogg......like the Terriers and Jacks also! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X