NCAAB 11/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB 11/16

Starting early today, salukis/ne hard to pick a side. As for the total, salukis tend to run the clock and play defensively. I'm seeing a score something like 66-60 salukis?

Under 127.5 Soi/northeastern 1 unit
    Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Northeastern +3 1H 1 unit
    Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Salukis U69.5 2H 1 unit

Comment

kappa gl today my man

Comment

haha damn, ot think I'm about to get the shaft lol... Looks to be 0-3 start sigh

Comment

Omfg the gods are smiling down upon this morning, ot and the under still covered woot woot

2-1 +1 unit:phew:

Comment

oral Roberts +5.5 2H 1 unit

Comment

Bears -9 1H

1unot

Comment

Osu +1.5 1H / +3 game

1unit each

Comment

Working...
                  X