Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues

3-5 -2.5 u

hopefully i can get it going now that i'm back from florida, bad timing that was bettingwise but great to get away

will add i play em

1 unit

Washington State-14.5 vs idaho

I dont think the vandals have the players to hang in there. They had far more talent LY and lost to the cougs by double digits. Wash St is far more experienced and should be way ahead of a crappy idaho team at this point. Klay dominated LY in OOC play and should own the vandals again here.

OK vacation over bro.....hammer 'em today! GL :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL today! :beerbang:

Comment

1 unit

SD State +6 at zags

Going against zaga at home isnt fun, but imo this is an even matchup. SD State is stacked this year andw ill be in the top 25 real soon no doubt. Extremely experienced and talented. to me the zags shouldnt be laying any more than the standard home 3 to this team. should come down to the wire, not sure if i can get another half point or point by waiting but not takin the chance

Note for record purpose: i got -107 juice on the wash st bet, put it in on 5dimes

This OSU-Florida game should be great to watch, cant wait for that game.

Comment

1 unit

Mich St vs. South Car: Over 149

Number was all the way down to 146.5 i saw about an hour ago, wish i had decided earlier. South carolina has a very young but athletic team and will be looking to play at a fast pace. Mich St of course has the guards to beat them in transition. If the game is played at the pace i think it will, I have a hard time seeing the gamecocks not breakin 70 points. 86-73 type of game

Comment

Working...
          X