Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's A10 Pick -- 11/16/10

YTD: 1-0 -- +2 units

Going to go against my doom and gloom forecast for Xavier tonight...I stress TONIGHT.

Xavier -17.5 -- 1 unit

Jamel McLean is likely to return to action tonight well, well ahead of his 4-6 week timeline would have initially suggested. I think the addition of McLean tonight, if he returns, will be enough to get Xavier a cover tonight. His return isn't guaranteed, but is likely, which is amazing seeing as how he fractured his orbital bone about 2 weeks ago.

I think X will want to gain some momentum going into their weekend tourney in the Virgin Islands...how they actually do in the Virgin Islands this weekend will be a different story all together, but we'll deal with that this weekend.

I think Holloway and Lyons should be able to contain IPFW's two guards tonight, which is where they get the majority of their scoring.

I'm thinking a 79-55 type of game tonight. But I would still fade Xavier once they get to the meat of their difficult non conference schedule.

GL!! :thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Good news for X if McLean can be healthy and effective! Also good news for your wallet! GL Nigel the X-Man! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

YTD: 1-1 -- +1 unit

2 games...:puke: :puke:

Should have stuck with my original opinion of fading them against any D1 team when giving more than DDs. OT against IPFW at home? Are you kidding me? As a fan, I'll take any win..but I just don't how many there will be once X plays some decent D1 competition. Brutal...just brutal.

Fade the X in the Virgin Islands this weekend....I love em, but they are garbage right now.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
      X