X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed

2 units

Penn-3 (-120) at manhatten

let the 2.5 opening get away from me so bought the half. First 2 unit play of the year and its on a team that won 6 games LY, and playing on the road. But i really like penn to win this game. Solid win to start their year off over Davidson, I expect Penn to make a huge win jump this year. Rosen, Egglston and Bernardini are a solid trio. The rest of the team is experienced, really not athletic enough to hang with real athletic teams, but Manhattan shouldnt be able to exploit them. Jemison not being eligible was a big hit to the Jaspers frontcourt, they dont have the bodies to take advantage of Penn inside. They lost another foward Collonette to injury. They appear to have a talented freshman, Alvarado dropped 23 in their close win over NJIT. He'll need to do more than that to beat the Quakemen

probably add another play or 2, zzzztime

6-5: +0.5 u

couple thoughts while i got a minute at work here

LMU Lionhearts @ bradley cowards

I will play LMU but will see if i can get a better line. Supposedly this line opened at 9? which is kind of rediculous. I was checkin in on my 2 accounts periodically waiting for this line and when it finally came out I'm seeing 5.5. Bradley has not played very well in either of their 2 wins this year. Losing Taylor Brown was a huge blow to their frontcourt. They managed only 1 more rebound than their D2 opponent and followed that up by getting outboarded 41-29 in their tight win over no ill last night. LMU is expected to challenge the Zags in the WCC this year. They have some solid players and good experience, home court isnt enough reason for Bradley to be laying significant amount of points to a quality opponent at this point. If i can get a +6 ill lock it in right there, but if it ends up at +5 i guess ill be forced to play it there. either way i think theyre a solid play.

Missouri St @ tennessee

Tenn had 27 TO's last night vs Belmont, and their starting PG Goins is doubtful for the game tonight. Reasonable to expect another sloppy performance here. I was hoping to be getting a couple more points with the Bears. They have a solid squad this year with good experience. Tennessee's overall athleticism still scares me, but tough to cover spreads when you turn it over so much

I have a few other leans, but really like my Penn play and the LMU play as well, dont wanna cut into the potential profit with some reach plays. But missouri st will be tough to lay off

Comment

1 u

Loyola Marymount+5 (-102)

cant risk further line droppage

Comment

With ya on Misery State Beholdah.....GL! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thursday

gonna keep thursday plays in here

1 unit

UNC-15 vs. hofstra in PR

Lackluster first game for UNC should wake them up for this one, Hofstra doesnt have a whole lot outside of Jenkins as far as proven players. If their big guy Washington gets in foul trouble they'll get clobbered.

Comment

1 u

Missouri St+6 (-120)

did a poor job at guessing line movement today

Comment

With u on all 3. Hope you're right on at least 2, lol :beerbang:

Comment

stiff whats up my man, hope you start postin in here soon

Unfortunately Penn just completed the ultimate bedpoop. up 12 with 8 minutes left and fail to score a single point the rest of the game. Bernardini still being extremely rusty killed them, but just a pathetic meltdown and another reminder for me to chill out with the ivy

Comment

Hope ya rode Ball St. tonight......love them Misery St. Bears.......:beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    Hope ya rode Ball St. tonight......love them Misery St. Bears.......:beerbang:
                    na told you before, i missed the boat on ur first 10 winners, too late for me to start tailing in my mind, really sucks. great call again

1 unit

Illinois-3 vs texas

Backing the more experienced team with more size and the better PG, even though wouldnt surprise me if these guys dont live up to expectations.

Comment

1 unit

2nd half

UCF-2 vs. usf= up by 9 at the break

Comment

i thought about takin ucf earlier, think they pull away, usf not lookin good, big issues in the backcourt after losing 3 guards.

Comment

bad call 2nd half, glad they didnt cover original spread. i would have lost either way. an 8-10 point win would have sucked. really thoguht usf was going to struggle against UCF's pressure defense, knights couldnt make any shots 2nd half.

Comment

Sorry bro.....I tried to give you a heads up that I was making a 2nd half play on UM but I posted it in your Friday thread! I was also on the other side of the UCF game for the 2nd half.....

Comment

Working...
                            X