I'm a bit worried

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bit worried

Im a bit worried about Rick Majerus getting hired in St. Louis.

Didnt he pretty much quit the Utah job because he had health problems?

Love him or hate him, he's a great coach and a bright basketball mind.

Im afraid we're gonna lose this guy to a heart attack on the court.

I sure hope im wrong.

I was sad to see him leave Utah. I was glad that he wasnt going to let the game kill him. Im afraid his love of the game is gonna kill him though as he doesnt look any healthier than he did when he coached the Utes.

I hope he spends some time getting in shape. The stress of being a head coach and the hours spent aint no walk in the park.

Somebody please tell me Im wrong. Im worried about the guy.

Man that guy loves to coach....I'm suprised he's made it this far Kevin without tyring to lose some weight, etc. He's had at least one bypass surgery already! They're building a new arena and St. Louis breeds the kind of players he'll thrive on coaching it it doesn't kill him first! I wish him well!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Unfortunately Kev, I don't think you are wrong. I honestly don't think he will last more than 1 season, and am not sold he even makes it through one year. He looks bigger to me now then he did back with the Utes. You can hear him struggling for breathe simply when he's talking as an analyst or doing a game so I can't imagine how he can go through the long hours and arduous rigors of being a D1 head coach in the kind of shape he is in.

Comment

Working...
      X