• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

locked 1 in early

1 unit

Seton Hall-2 vs. Bama , Paradise Jam

Having already faced tough competition (Temple) i tihnk the Hall has a leg up on bama. The Hall should be a solid squad with Pope back and Hazell hopefully a year wiser. He's a baller but can tries to do too much alot of the time. Bama is well coached but i dont think they have the offense to beat Hazell Hall.

GL Beholdah.....and, I did make a 2nd half play on Michigan vs. BGSU tonight!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Lamar-5 (-105) vs. riverside

Obviously i dont know much about Lamar, I do know that riverside lost most of their team including Austin, and should be pretty freakin bad this year, especially early, Lamar from what ive read have some proven scorers, which alone should put them a notch above riverside at this point. Also, the game being in Texas is an advantage for Lamar

Illinois blows, i knew they wouldnt come thru but played them anyway lol, had to know they wouldnt live up to the hype. Its still early and theyll have a decent year, but imo their big guys suck, Tisdale and Davis are not that good at all, expereienced but average at best. Just my opinion. I'll be on the terps today, even tho this is the kind of game the Illini expreience and Mcamey play could lead them to victory, gonna bet more with my heart on this one as i would love to see this overhyped team go 0-2 here.
      Definately a few factors to justify a terps play tho. More rest for the Terps, they were able to watch and scout the illini, and they are very athletic and talented. The only reason the game went to OT last night was because Texas couldnt hit a FT. Unfortunatly, the Terps have the same problem.

Comment

1 unit

UNC-5.5 vs. minny

gotta back unc again, looked unbelievable yesterday, even though Hof was overmatched.

Comment

2 units

Pitt-3 (120) vs texas

Revenge for the lasy years beatdown. Dixon over Barnes, i. similar athletic talent with Pitts being more experienced. FT's will likely kill the horns again

Comment

was about to hit submit on a NC State play, then saw that Tracy Smith isnt playing. laying off

Comment

I barely have anything to do for about a 3 hour stretch of the day at this new job ha i love it. just getting my cap on, got a spreadsheet up on the other screen i pretend to look at when people walk by.

tough battle going on between the head and the heart in regards to this illinois-maryland game. Goin toe to toe, blow for blow. I might be being a bit hard on illinois as Texas has some extremely talented players, and the refs were insanely whistle happy last night. But damnn all game i was thinkin how crappy and overrated tisdale and davis are.

Comment

Tracy Smith only played like 6 minutes in yesterdays game. DeSean Painter replaced him and had a double double. NC State with the #7 recruiting class with 3 of those freshmen getting plenty of minutes. Harrow, the freshman guard, coming off the bench makes everyone around him better and he will be the starter over senior PG Javi Gonzalez sooner rather than later. I watched the game NCSU played against ECU yesterday and they absolutely exploded the first 7 or 8 minutes of the 2nd half getting up by about 30 pts before putting in cruise control. As a young team they'll be taking their bumps and lumps as they gel together, but I still think State getting 3.5 is the right side.

GL on the rest of your plays.
                Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Somebody must have just hammered Lamar, lines shooting up

1 unit

Wofford+8 (-105) vs gtown

Not sure if i could wait for a better # but im fine with 8 points. Its scary betting against the Hoyas as Freeman is just awesome and they can get stupid hot from deep. But imo they rely on their perimeter game too much, Wofford is a real solid team, love them in the dog role.
                  Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-19-2010, 12:00 PM. Reason: bad sentence

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
                    Tracy Smith only played like 6 minutes in yesterdays game. DeSean Painter replaced him and had a double double. NC State with the #7 recruiting class with 3 of those freshmen getting plenty of minutes. Harrow, the freshman guard, coming off the bench makes everyone around him better and he will be the starter over senior PG Javi Gonzalez sooner rather than later. I watched the game NCSU played against ECU yesterday and they absolutely exploded the first 7 or 8 minutes of the 2nd half getting up by about 30 pts before putting in cruise control. As a young team they'll be taking their bumps and lumps as they gel together, but I still think State getting 3.5 is the right side.

GL on the rest of your plays.
                    I think NC State will be real solid this year, sick recruiting class. You're right that Smith's absence may not matter, just gonna play the sidelines on this one. The current line is nc st-5. they arent getting points, i dont know if you meant to say giving or misread the line. gl if you play them Phil.

BTW, Phillip Rivers is the freaking man, Got him in the 4th round in my fanstasy draft. what a steal that was. Hes a top 5 QB no doubt. He's put up these great numbers with a crap running game and no jackson and no floyd for the past few games. highly underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                      2 units

Pitt-3 (120) vs texas

Revenge for the lasy years beatdown. Dixon over Barnes, i. similar athletic talent with Pitts being more experienced. FT's will likely kill the horns again
                      I like this play too ..

number is up to 5 ....

Pitt is deep. They have size. A shooter too (gibbs) . and they may be the best conditioned team in the country.
                      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

i also like first half under

pitt really works the ball .

uses alot of the shot clock
                        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Bunk- hope they come thru, not good start

adding 1 more

1 unit

ECU+4.5 (-105) vs charlotte

Not that i think ECU is any good, in fact i faded them a bunch last year, but what has charlotte done to deserve to be a favorite?

Comment

, i dont know if you meant to say giving or misread the line. gl if you play them Phil.
                            I always F up the giving or getting part, but I knew State was favored. I made a small play on them and they looked pretty good tonight... It was just way too much talent for George Mason to hold off.

It'll probably be a good spot to play G'Town on Sunday for the title game. I imagine they'll be be favored by 6-8 points... there's just too much experience they have for the youngins of NC State me thinks, but I'll be rooting for Phil River's alma mater no matter what

PS: What a frickin steal to pick up Phil 4th round in your fantasy league!!!!! I got me a steal with LT in the 8th myself!

GL to ya sir.
                            Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                              2 units

Pitt-3 (120) vs texas

absolute disgrace, dont really know what to say except i am about to get completely hammered tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X