X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat

1 unit

James Mad-4 @ citadel

I see 4 being the best im gonna get so put in early. Think this team will contend in the CAA this year. citadel learning a new system and playing poorly thus far. They'll likely play better at home but tihnk JMU has too much talent.

took a turn for the worse last night, Pitt really stuck it in me

11-12 -4.7 units

dont like this slate much, however, if i get the lines i want.. tomorrow could be a huge day for me to get back in the black. potential 5 unit banger tomorrow, depending on the line.

1 unit each

Lamar-3 (-103) vs port st

UNLV-5 (-102) vs. wiscy

Going back to the well with this Lamar team, portland st sucks

Had the opportunity to lock in UNLV yesterday at the open at a better number and opted to wait it out. woke up to find the 5. 5 is the max id lay here. Home court will be the diferernce imo, hopefully by at least 6 points

could be another play or 2, but tomorrow is my day to get it going

Comment

so much for the potential 5 unit play tomorrow

Seton Hall's Jeremy Hazell out 4-6 weeks with broken bone in left wrist | NJ.com

:bang:

Comment

Trey Thompkins' injury really sucks as well. UGA probably would have been only -3 if he was playing and i would love that bet.

Comment

1 unit

USC vs. Bradley: Under 126

USC hasnt played more than 7 players in a game yet. With another game on tap for tomorrow with an earlier start time, i would imagine they would really slow it down for this game. Bradley has not been strong offensively thus far, only shooting 38% from the field this year, they just played a game in the 50's against loyola marymount who usually plays fairly high scoring games. underish circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
            1 unit

USC vs. Bradley: Under 126

USC hasnt played more than 7 players in a game yet. With another game on tap for tomorrow with an earlier start time, i would imagine they would really slow it down for this game. Bradley has not been strong offensively thus far, only shooting 38% from the field this year, they just played a game in the 50's against loyola marymount who usually plays fairly high scoring games. underish circumstances
            a flagrent or technical foul in the last 30 seconds, then a foul on 3 point attempt with 1 second less for the 1 point loss

Comment

1 unit

Idaho+5 @ portland

idaho sucks, but one of the worst spots possible for portland. get annhilated last night in big game then fly to idaho

Comment

Working...
              X