• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun

bad nite again last night

1 unit

MIA Fla-5 @ rutgers

played that last night, mismatch in the frontcourt hopefully will earn the cover

2 units

Wofford+2 vs. g mason

Apparantly alot of action coming in on g mason to make them the fave now, Wofford is better team in my book, disagree with the line move. Gotta think these guys will be hungry after playing 3 tough games already at minny, at clemson, vs gtown.

1 unit

Ark Lil Rock+2.5 vs. illy st

illy st should not be a road fav imo. Their leading returning scorer avg under 7 ppg LY. Most inexperienced team in the MVC and their a road fave at a competant team. They could only beat tennessee state at home by 5 so certainly the team isnt in top form yet. I expect Ark Lil Rock to make a win jump this year. Some confidence from their road win at smu and the recent blowout in their last night should carry over here.

Comment

miami :laughing: watching this game. They cant even get the ball into the post to Johnson to take advantage. Johnson should be dominating but rutgers is really getting after it defensively. The new coach of rutgers has them playing above themselves, great defensive effort by rutgers. lookin like theyre gonna exceed expectations this year

Comment

1 unit

UNC-3 (-120) vs. vandy

UNC played about as bad as they can play offensively. I think the Minny defense and tough frontcourt had a lot to do wit hthat. Vandy's defense and frontcourt are not the same caliber as minny, better matchup for the heels

Comment

Working...
        X