X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

One for me

LaSalle ML

I like the matchup athletically and I think Lasalle has a very good chance at the outright W. Providence is very streaky and I like Lasalle for the cover and with such a short line I expect a cover to mean a W. I don't have the percentages but in college hoops I prefer to look to the ML for all lines less than 5ish since it seems that teams that cover in that spot also win. Unfortunately I didn't do that at 8 and 12 with Winthrop and St Peters yesterday. I'll add the units and line later when it is available to me.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Oklahoma -1' 2 Units

Virginia has no intensity on the defensive end. And after the track meet with UW that late it will be a tight turnaround for a team that has to be a little demoralized with 2 straight Pac 10 beatdowns. UVA didn't guard the 3 well and I like Oklahoma to get some good looks. I think we will see 2 teams with severely different motivation levels based on the fight I saw out of them both last night.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Washington -2 3 Units

I wish they hadn't won by 40 because I liked them before that. I think they win the tourney. UK didn't get back after baskets and I think UW scores a lot of easy ones. UK also really struggled attacking the zone so it will be interesting to see if UW employs any of that even though Romar is a man to man guy. I think UK has immense talent and plenty of physical advantages in this game but playing UW will be a shock due to the pace they play at all the time. There is not letup, they have plenty of talented shooters and athletic bigs to challenge UK. I think this will be a learning experience for this UK team. UW also seems to be very focused after the challenges they had last year and they understand that this is a big opportunity for them. With 3 veteran ball handlers I think they are successful.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

wow fran we thinkin alot alike tonight (lasalle and wash), good idea waiting on the lasalle money line, the spread jumped to 6 already. Also nice number on washington. I was away from the comp for a couple hours and couldnt get the opening number, gl if you play any more :beerbang:

Comment

the rest of the card. This is it tonight.

Siena +180 2 Units

Siena should be pumped for one of their biggest games ever at the TU Center. I wish I could stop on my way by there tonight, but to no avail. I'm down on Butler as I think Gordon Hayward's elevated level of play was their key to success. That and Mack making the leap during the tourney. Without Hayward's versatility and matchup problems it is much easier for teams to guard Butler. I think they will struggle with big, physical teams while also being challenged by good teams that guard the ball. I think Siena will do a good job on defense while being able to get Howard in foul trouble with their decent size and skill in the post. Plus this is at home for a team that wants to get back on the mat. IMO, if Siena comes to play, they win outright by 4-8 and if they don't they get beat by DD.

Lasalle +230 2 Units

The last game I am considering is Gonzaga. I think they are able to bounce back a little tonight and pound Marquette inside. I just expect a lot better effort after being embarrassed last night.

GLTA
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Liking the Saints and Explorers as well......GL today Franchise! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X