• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tewsday

16-18: -4.25 u

1 unit each

Washington-3 (-105) vs. kentucky

Lasalle+6 (-105) vs. providence

Kentucky very similar to last year. extremely young but extremely talented. Washington showed how explosive they can be last night. I dont expect them to shoot even close to as well tonight, but i do think their experience will pay off for them

I dont think at this point in the season that there is too much difference better Lasalle and providence. Prov is rebuilding and not expected to contend in the big east again. this is their first game away from home. Lasalle had a solid effort on the road at baylor and should come into this one with confidence.

I agree completely. Let's hope that's a good thing.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
      I agree completely. Let's hope that's a good thing.
      I do believe that is a good thing. If i remember correctly we were on the same page alot last year and had solid seasons :toast:

Comment

Just like Lewis & Clark, I respect the Explorers tonight! GL Beholdah, let's smack 'em today! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I remember from last year picking up on this, if the game is remotely close late, providence fouls til the bitter end. They were just sending lasalle to the line down by 14 under 30 seconds left multiple times. Gonna be looking for spots to ride Providence Overs.

Comment

Working...
          X