• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun

25-24: -0.1 u

1 unit

Fla St-4 vs. fla

was gonna lay off because it should be close, but im confident fla st will pull this game so ill take my chances they cover this number. Florida has not been too sharp to start the year, i think fla st's defense will frustrate them, plus revenge game from last year

tomorrow im tempted to back St Peters travelling to play seton hall. They nearly beat them last year in a home game, adn these teams are essentially the same except that Hazell is out. The Hall has had plenty of time to prepare for life without Hazell which is my worry, but considering the way St Peters plays games at a snails pace i tihnk the Hall will have a ahrd time covering 13 points. , seton hall doesnt have a lot of good shooters, in a game that will feature less possessions than theyre used to, i like getting a bunch of points. St Pete returns their whole stating 5 from last year and has been lookin foward to this revenge game. They also got back Sr Guard Wes Jenkins in their most recent game vs LIU, a 3 point victory in a clear lookahead spot. That win over Bama was a big confidence builder for this veteran team

Comment

Working...
    X