Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mon

25-25: -1.2 u

bad call on FSU last night, watching them try to shoot a basketball in a net is brutal. if it wasnt for Snaer getting hot from 3 they would have gotten blown out at home. nice 2-12 from Singleton.

1 unit

St. Peter's+13 @ Hazell-less Hall

locked that in last night, I considered making it a 2 unit play but i think i will play it conservative for now. St Peter lost to Seton Hall on the road last year on a buzzer beater. I dont see Hall having enough offense without Hazell to blow them out here, i could still end up talking myself into a 2 unit play. its at 12.5 now. dont like any other games tonight

gl :thumbs:

well, with the line having dropped to the 10.5, 11 range im resigned to keeping this a 1 unit play.

if there's anything i need to work on, its judging line movement. i could have assumed 13 would be the high number and locked 2 units in on it. if i then decided i rather only make it a 1 unit play i could have put a unit on seton hall at a lower number and had a middle attempt. Im gonna look to use that approach at times this year as having bookmaker to get the opening lines can be beneficial since so many lines tend to move multiple points off the open.

Comment

Hopefully we can middle it......I'm walking the plank tonight! GL :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X