• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday

25-26 -2.3 u

couple crappy 0-1's last 2 nights

1 unit

Portland-4 vs. st louis

Put one in early, gotta play it on principal. An extremely young billikin team will play their first road game, They have a solid home court advantage even w/out Mitchell and Reed but hard to expect them to beat a decent team on the road.

Gonna back Gtown tomorrow to beat mizzou, they have the ball handlers to handle the mizzou press, theyve been more battle tested this year having played old dom, wofford and nc state, while the the toughest opponent for mizzou has been lasalle. Mizzou hasnt been too impresive so far.

Also, Bad spot for Notre Dame to be laying a bunch of points. Coming off the tourney championship with kentucky and zaga on deck. Hard for the Irish to really get up for this game considering the situation. Gotta stil lbe some tired legs for them. Indiana State should be competant enough to not get totally annhilated. However, having watched FSU and St Peters build a 20 story building with their bricks the past couple nights, i dont know if i really wanna ride a team that will likely shoot 30% from the field.

Duke-7 or less i really like wednesday vs. mich st, i wonder if they throw a duke-9 out there. gonna be intersting to see what vegas comes up with

Comment

1 u

Indiana St+16 @ notre dame

After marinating at +17 the line seems to be settling in at +16. was down at 15.5 at 5dimes. Pains me to back another team that will struggle to score but i have to play this Spot angle here. I definately wont subject myself to watching even a second of this game

Comment

best of luck to you!!!

like your play on Indiana State -- still not sure what I am gonna play on that one, but leaning that way...

~md

Comment

thanks mad dog

im not playing georgetown, mizzou's potential is scary to wager against

Comment

im gonna take a stab at the Washington-LB St over tonight. Assuming LB St runs with them, they have the athletes to do it and suck in the half court offense so i dont know why they wouldnt, and if they keep it at least SOMEwhat competitive, Washington should break 90 points, meaning if LB breaks 65 it goes over, Should be enough possessions in this game to get over 160

Comment

I overlooked something in this notre dame game that is key. They have a full week off prior to the kentucky game, meaning this is not a sandwich spot.

Comment

Wow Duke-11. what a sharp line... those bastards

Comment

GL...although I'm opposite on SLU.

Very interesting card tomorrow night...Some things that were interesting to me and worth a closer look George Mason, Cincy, VCU, Loyola, WKU and Duquesne. I think that Duke line should draw some decent action on both sides.
                  MLB
                  May
                  Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
                  Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
                  Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
                  Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
                  Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
                  Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Fran- im open to being talked out of portland since its +4.5 still and i dont really believe in portland. wont be mad if port ends up covering easily if you can make a good argument for the billikins, i dont really believe in the pilots. i just saw value in the number considering st louis doesnt have much this year and first road game, thoguht line would climb to 6 at least

Comment

GL Tonight Beholdah.......don't ya just love the capping every night! I'm in heaven......:thumbs:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

IM OFF INDY ST, put 1 unit on ND-15.5

ill subtract 0.1 from my record assuming nd doesnt win by 16

my wager was based on this being a sandwich game for ND but wit the kentucky game over a week away i dont like this spot as much

Comment

wont make a habit of buying off last minute, but i realized i made a mistake thinking this was a sandwich game. pointed out my mistake a couple hours ago and decided to buy off while i still had chance

Comment

Based on my games lately you might want to find Portland -15' on an alternate line tonight. My Ole Miss play has started like several of my games of late. One team not showing up and that happening to be my team. GLTA
                            MLB
                            May
                            Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
                            Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
                            Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
                            Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
                            Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
                            Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
                              Based on my games lately you might want to find Portland -15' on an alternate line tonight. My Ole Miss play has started like several of my games of late. One team not showing up and that happening to be my team. GLTA
                              wow those are two wierd teams right there, ole piss and mia

Comment

Working...
                              X