5 UNIT PLAY TUESDAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 UNIT PLAY TUESDAY

ALRIGHTY Boys it's time for my second 5 unit play of the season. Cashed the first one with Villinova beating up on UCLA. My second one is Michigan +9 points against Clemson tonight. I dont know why their laying so many points to michigan. My predicted line is more like -2 for clemson. Michigan has played the good teams very closely so far this season. Darius Morris, the michigan pg is a personal friend of mine, went to my high school in fact. I'm putting my money on Michigan tonight boys. Go Blue.

gl with the big play :thumbs:

Clemson-2 tho you thought it would be? not in a million years. michigan is extremely young and playing in their first true road game in a tough venue.

Comment

The venue is about all clemson has got going for them i think

Comment

im really surprised you're so high on michigan. You know they didnt manage a single field goal in the 2nd half of their last game vs utep until there was 8:35 left on the clock?

Comment

i dont wanna kill your play tho man, im not playing clemson. Hope you get them 5 units :beerbang:

Comment

I'm going with my gut here more than anything. I think michigan can hang, and I think they will, as you saw with minnesota and virginia, anyone can win these games acc/big 10 games, just need to knock down some shots. I don't think clemson is going to run them outta the gym. The only way I feel like I lose this, is if it's close at the end and michigan gets down, excessively fouls without making any buckets, and loses by double digits...we'll see, but I think this one is going to be down to the wire in either direction.

Comment

I followe some of your picks and trust your judgement beholdah...I love the back and forth so don't feel bad, and play your picks as you would...GL as always

Comment

I hear u man, mich def has a chance. good example with the uva game. sometimes if i have a bad day i find a surprising result like that and look at it like if that line had been minny+7.5 i would have lost my whole bankroll. i could end up against you on clem at the last min but gl either way my man :beerbang:

Comment

GL to ya NoOooooooooo! Hope for lots of point cause I took the OVER in your 5 unie match up! :beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice call on a SU doggy winner. Didn't see that one coming! Clemson killed my ML parlay so glad you hit your big plat at least with Michigan!

Nice job.:thumbs:

Comment

keep nailin em

:thumbs:
                      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

nice 5 unit smasher :beerbang: a unit on the ML woulda been sweet

Comment

I wish I had sprinkled some lunch money on the ML however I had to much riding already...my heart would have stopped. My buddy Darius played great ball and after that clemson/seton hall ugfest earlier this year, I just knew they had no shooters...I wish I had a feeling like this about everygame....

Thanks for the love guys... hope you all did well tonight

Comment

Working...
                          X