X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

2-0 yesterday.

7-3 YTD on posted plays.

Lucky late comback by NM State helped me out a lot.

One so far today but waiting tp play it as i think line may jump to + by tip.

Northern Iowa -1/pk over Iowa State...

ISU is undefeated but this is their fiorst real away game. They've beat up on cupcakes so far with the only real test against Creighton which they narrowly won on a nuetral court in Des Moines. UNI is not what they were last year but I still think the home court edge is too much and the home team gets the 'w'. Line opened at isu +2.5 but has been bet down as the majority is on ISU and their fluffy undefeated record. I will take UNI all day here epecially at a dog price later. I will post my line that I got later or any movement I see.

Maybe a couple more later. I have been out of the loop so trying to catch back up.

Gl tonight woody, sooner or later ISU will come down to earth, why not tonight :thumbs:

Comment

the books read my post...line jumped to -2.5 UNi again!

Crap.
      Last edited by Woody12; 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Add:

Pitt -10 over Duquense

Penn State -1 over Maryland

Hawaii +5 over Cal-Poly

(bought half points on a couple fo those)

ML Parlay:
        UNLV
        BYU
        Old Dom
        +105 appx. on the ML parlay.

Still waiting for the UNI line to come back. Wish I would have grabbed at -1 earlier. I read it wrong.

Comment

GL Senor Woodie......like Pitt as well! :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X