X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The December 2010 NCAAW Hardwood

Wake Forest +9 -120 (6:30 pm EST)

North Carolina State +3 -120

Wrong team favored in that NC State game. IMO the line is that way because they are winless on the road but they clearly have played better competition by far.

=========

Season:

05-00-00 100% +500 (Based on to win $100 pp for record purposes only)

GL tonight a Ramblin a Gamblin Man! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

12/01/10 Recap:

01-01-00 -20 (Based on to win $100 pp for record purposes only)

Wake just flat out folded like a cheap suit but the main play worked out as N.C. State was never in doubt. Personally I made some cash as I popped the N.C. State game multiple times but for record purposes, I always keep it straight & simple, so it is a losing day on the tally.

========

Season:

06-01-00 86% (Based on to win $100 pp for record purposes only)

Thanks JoePa!

Comment

Maryland +5.5 -120

Duke -15 -120

Maryland should be favored in that game. Once again, Purdue has padded their record against suspect foes. While Maryland has played a few suspect teams, they are better than the ones Purdue has faced.

Better competition & definitely better athletes. They are young but talented. This should be a 8-12 outright win.

Duke should flat out destroy Wisconsin who has had it handed to them against so so competition. Now they step up & face a Duke team that is starting to gel.

Worst case scenario, Duke starts the game off slow which they have done a few times but they will turn it on & take the Badgers out by 20+. Wisconsin's home court will not give them the miracle they need.

Comment

Chattanooga -9.5 -120

Comment

Nebraska -9.5 -120

Missouri +8 -120

Minnesota +23.5 -120

Notre Dame -1.5 -120 (GOTM)

Texas +9.5 -120

South Carolina -18.5 -120

Oklahoma +8 -120

Comment

Wrong short on time tonight:

Texas A&M +6 -120

Honestly the wrong team is favored in this game. They both play great defense but Texas A&M has the superior offense & star player in Danielle Adams. This should be a double digit win for the Aggies who will be too much for Duke to handle. These teams met last year & the 18 point Aggies win is not indicative of how easy a win that was for them. I expect more of the same.

Update during the overnight hours when I get back in.

Comment

Kentucky -24 -120

New Mexico PK -120

Comment

Hopefully last night was as good as your record to start the season.....great work EGD! :win:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Penn State -28.5 -120 (6:30 PM EST)

Colorado -7.5 -120

Comment

Tennessee +6 -120

Comment

If you dont mind me asking, what site do you use to bet NCAA womens?

Comment

Michigan State -32.5 -120 (My numbers have this line at 40-43)

Florida State +31.5 -120
                          Florida State +7500
                          Florida State +17.5 1st H -120
                          Florida State +9.5 1st 10mins 1st H -115

Sorry I did not see your question until now No. 5 Dimes is my main spot to bet on these games. They have small limits so I & a few others pop them multiple times to get down. Sportbet also has the lines.

Comment

Stanford +19.5 -120

Comment

Working...
                            X