Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri-sun

30-28 -0.7 u

one thread for the weekend.try once again to get over the hump.

1 unit

Georgia-3 vs. uab

I'd back UGA on a neutral court so i'll lay a FG at home. That game vs. manhattan is puzzling but im not too high on uab so i'll give uga a shot to play well enough at home for the W

if i play another friday game it'll be montana

Gonna post saturday game thoughts throughout the day. Doesnt look like im gonna have much to do at work today

decided i want to play Motana and it went up to 4.5. figures. hoping portland backers bet it back down but doubtful. I really dont think this portland team is that good this year, if a team can prevent Stohl from getting a bnuch of open 3's they just dont have a lot of offense. Montana has a solid home court advantage and the more athletic team. Pilots are pretty soft, I think Montana bigs should do well tnoight. Qvale should go over his season avg. I'm gonna give it a shot to drop to a clean 4 at least but ill probably end up with montana-5. hopefully wont matter

Comment

Washington-17.5? vs. texas tech: Over 165?

I think this game will be similar to the Washington- LB St game the other day

Huskies have a great chance to hit the century mark again. I think books will throw sharp numbers on this game, probably call for a 91-74 final. Anything less there is multi unit value imo.

This is a revenge game for Washington, having lost at tech last year in OT. theyve shown a propensity to keep attacking and scoring even with a huge lead, and i dont think that would change this game if they get up 20+. They very rarely hold the ball longer than 20 seconds, and i dont see tech having a problem with that. This Huskies team is more polished offensively now then they were in that game LY. After a 50-41 up and down the court first half the game sumhow ended at a 160 total in regulation. Tech does return a lot of the same players from that team, but they have looked like crap this year. Still very weak defensiviely. The only really good offensive team theyve faced was St Mary's, who did whatever they wanted offensively that game in a blowout.

TTech has no problem playing uptempo, the question is how bad wil lthey get annihilated here. I dont see any reason to think Washington doesnt get to 95 points. so considering there should be a lot of quick shots and extra possessions it will only a take a semi competant effort from tech to hold up their end of the bargain.

Comment

Colorado-7? vs. oregon st

If it's over 7, which it might be, i probly wont play it.

Colorado is as Jekyll and Hyde home/road team as there is. They won 1 road game all of last year but generally play tough at home. Oregon St is once again embarrassing themselves in the OOC sched, just pathetic thus far with losses to Seattle, Texas Southern and Utah Valley. Funny thing is these guys will probably find a way to finish close to .500 in Pac 10 play, but they love to embarass themselves early in the season. I wont mess around with big chalk tho

Providence vs. URI: Over 163?

URI has never minded playing fast in the past and Prov is still weak at defense and still top 15 in tempo. Cant see this one being a blowout either way, and in the event URI has a lead late Providence will get the fouling started early. Winner good chance to hit 90 with late game fouling
        Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-03-2010, 02:27 PM. Reason: bad sentence

Comment

1 unit each

Colorado-7

Washington-16

Duke-15

Multi unit play on the Washington Total coming most likely, waitin on number

I'd be surprised if Duke doesnt demolish butler

Comment

Let's git it, git it, git it.....GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Southern Miss+3 @ piss

Was gonna wait for a better number but dropped 1/2 point so moved on it . Eagles really solid this year, great defensively, can slow down Warren. Played them to a 2 pt loss last year and are better this year. Flowers should have a big game in the paint.

Comment

3 pointer at buzzer for UAB for the backdoor. who didnt see that one coming? my season so far in a nutshell. not playing montana, ive had enough for tonight. got enough action tomorrow,

Comment

think i have a bad read on the providence game so laying off the total. URI still a little short on the bench, may try and slow it down

I cant get a number on the washington total until 2 pm. bookmaker only does tv totals now and for some reason 5dimes isnt putting it out till 2 pm. Its at 161 right now

Comment

I just spoke to bookmaker management to getg an explanation to why they only release tv totals this year. Turns out they got murdured last year but releasing the totals so early. I kind of figured that. Then numbers would change 4 or 5 points within an hour of release. Looks like i got in on bookmaker a year too late

Washington over already up 2 points from the open, who knows what number i get stuck with

Comment

Good luck on your plays Beholdah:thumbs:
                      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                      Teasers:
                      Rothstein's leans:
                      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                      Rothstein's "leans":
                      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

1 unit

Washington over 163.5

Line was up 3.5 points since the open when i got it, it is alot of points the more i tihnk about it, keeping it at 1 unit play

really wish i got more into totals last year. Lose value in these totals now because they dont release the opening numbers

Comment

Had the Washington game absolutely pegged and all the extra time waiting for the total line caused me to outthink myself and only put 1 unit on total. Should have made more off that game considering how confident i was about that game for days in advance. There's only so many games that come around that i feel i have pegged, really gotta take advantage of them better than that

Comment

Sunday play

1 unit

Richmond (pk) @ ariz st

Wont be easy for the Spiders with the long travel and ASU will likely play better at home. But the Spiders are the better team at this point in the season. Harper should have a big game down low, ASU big's are not very good, got dominated on the boards at Baylor, though a lot of teams will considering Baylors strong frontline. Kevin Anderson will be the best player on the court.

Comment

Working...
                            X