wash-portland total (155)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wash-portland total (155)

Washington'sbeen lighting it up lately, averaging 90 appx.

Portland can hit the 3's.

High total but I think its justified here.

What do you guys think you have been hitting Washington lately think.

I am not sure what kind of tempo Portland plays for sure but from what I saw earlier this year, they do chcuk the 3-ball, so may give the Huskies a chance to run off the misses too.

Ive been on wash and over the last 2 games but im not as confident in the angle tonight. Portland will do everything they can to slow the game down because they dont have athletes to run with them. I really think the pilots will struggle to score on them. They got obliterated by kentucky and i dont see why this game would be too much different. With the 3 point shooters the pilots have tho the backdoor cover im afraid could be in play so im sitting this game out.

Comment

GL Woody.....expect Portland to take every possession deep into the shot clock! They can shoot the 3-ball but must hit them at a high percentage tonight to stay with the Huskies. :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I tailed along on the last 2 Washington overs, but I kind of got the impression that the books expect an under tonight with the line being in the mid 150's. I saw it as low as 153 and as high as 155.

With the way Washington has been lighting up the scoreboard, I just don't see any way they put this thing out even this low (even if it's on the higher end for college totals) if they expect another up and down the court shoot out and get roasted by public money for sure (and possibly sharp money too) on the over again, so that leads me to believe they think the under has a pretty good shot here.

Comment

Working...
        X