Clear All

• wed

put couple in on the open

1 u each

SD St-4 @ cal

Duke-28 vs. bradley

GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Dukies Baby, Dukies......
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
      Dukies Baby, Dukies......
      Duke will be all over Warren and make other guys score. Braves dont have alot of offense and i dont see how they break 60, I think once the game gets out of hand the Duke bench should be able to outscore the braves a little from there. 28 is a boatload of points tho, not alot of margin for error. I just think Duke should be able to win at least one of their next 2 games (saturday vs. st louis) by 30+, even if Kyrie doesnt play either game. I dont know which way this line will move but didnt wanna take any chances.

San Diego St shoots 52% from the field and have played a few solid teams. Theyve shown an ability to go on monster runs to take complete control of the game. Last game vs wichita they turned a tight game into a blowout in about 2 mins during the 2nd half. They are solid across the board and are senior laden with an NBA player Leonard as one of the only non seniors. Cal will be tough at home but they the Aztecs are significantly better team. Despite coming off 2 big home wins they should get up for this game because after this they know theyll be double digit faves every game till the tough conference games. Cal will come to play tho, My main concern is SD St gets off to another slow start like theyve done a couple times this season. Harder to get out of an early hole on the road vs a well coached team like Cal. But the Aztecs are more than 4 points better than Cal, and im banking on them going on one of those runs at some point to take control of the game like theyve done most of the year.

Comment

funny how cuse all of a sudden cuse looked like a top 10 team last night, well i didnt actually see the game but i assume they looked completely different than they had all year. MSU is always shakey at times in the non conference and this was no exception. Thats why that wager was probably the only time ive bet on the Spartans in the last 3 years. I stand by the assertion that this cuse team is overrated and there will be inflated lines on the horizen, Ive watched them multiple times this year and they dont have any consistent outside shooting, which will burn them soon. Great defense and athleticism but eventually theyll have to knock down perimeter shots with consistency and i dont know who steps up for them there. MSU was a good matchup for cuse, All about the matchups with cuse going forward. Notre Dame imo matches up great with the Cuse and mite beat them on the road. They have solid 3 point shooters with decent enough size to score on the cuse zone. Also they will slow the game down and make cuse brick some perimeter jumpers.

Comment

considering a seton hall play, One of the weakest SOS in the country for Ark, Hall has had a plethora of practice time, almost too much, to adjust to life after Hazell.

Comment

1 unit

The Hall-2 (-105) vs. ark

The line drop successfully baited me in. Let's see Ark beat a team with a pulse. Their solid defensive numbers dont mean anything to me considering the competition, Pope and the Hall's bigs should have some success getting second chance points. Ark has a -1.6 rebounding margin despite the weak schedule. Need Theodore or hopefully Polynice to pick up some of the scoring slack in the backcourt, dont let Clarke go nuts from 3 and i like the Hall's chances. Will likely be an ugly game

Comment

Working...
            X