• Show
Clear All

• CBB 12/09

YTD:

Overall: 25-18 (+23 units)
    Sides: 15-13 (+11 units)
    Totals: 1-1 (0 units)
    Halves: 9-4 (+12 units)

Georgetown -2 (10 units) :thumbs: Game of Week in my eyes!
    Georgetown O124.5 (3 units)

1st Half:
    Georgetown -1 (10 units) :thumbs:

Added:
    Xavier -1.5 (4 units)... More consistent team in my mind than Butler
    Ohio State -26.5 (2 units) LOSS Figured they wouldn't cover but taking a stab at it.

Maybe some more later...

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by AkronHammer; 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM. Reason: Using the L word bro......def frowned upon in these parts

Adding...

Xavier -1.5 (4 units)
    Ohio State -26.5 (2 units)

Comment

Oh,no, you said

*ock....:bang:

Comment

GL to ya Hammer! :thumbs:
        I got Hoya Paranoia along with ya.....also, cleaned up that dreaded 4-letter word for ya!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

In the forum rules it says "DO NOT post a lock or guaranteed win. Or anything that is along these lines. I sometimes use the term Gift, bet the farm and own....."

Also check out the "classic" posting video in this thread....hilarious!

http://www.predictem.com/forums/gene...-you-post.html
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I truly apologize for using the "L" word... Was in a hurry in between jobs and as I was riding to work knew I should of used a different descriptive word for that! Will not happen again. Thanks Joepa for cleaning up my mistake!

Comment

No biggie Hammer! Most guys have a real aversion to that 'L' word and most guys are superstitious! Let's grab that Hoya game.....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X