• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday With Lang

Brandon Lang for Saturday 12/11

CBB - Northern Arizona +9.5

:thumbs:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From His Website :

Big college hoop day and a nice dog on the afternoon card.
    Took a nice day off yesterday after the ass fuc%$^$ing on the Colts Thursday.
    Try to get ahold of Jeff Fisher and ask him why he pulled his field goal team back off the field with 32 seconds to go buy my calls to the Titans offices went unreturned.
    Speaking of phone calls, it is cracking me up how these morons continue to call me from fake numbers. Just cracks me up.
    First of all, they aren't man enough to call me from their real number. That's right, I will question your manhood right here right now.
    Have the fuc*&@$#ing balls to call me from a real number if you want to go toe to toe with me on the phone. Let's go, let's roll, you have the balls and want to engage me for real, come on you fuc@#^@ing cowards, be a real man and bring it. A real number will get a call back from me.
    However, you and I both know that won't happen because you don't have the balls to let me have your real number. Other than that, I won't answer, you can't leave me a voicemail because my voice mail is full and your little childish game is over.
    "YOU CAN'T WIN AND YOU NEVER WILL."
    Now back to business. Here is a 10 dimer to have some fun with. It's a rock solid play. Life continues to roll on.
    And it rolls on pretty damn good because my life is bigger than games on the internet. MUCH BIGGER.
    And the sooner you figure that out, the quicker you can move on with your life and stop wasting your time and energy on mine.
    Later.
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

He called Jeff Fisher to ask him why his offense tried to score, lol. Brilliant question. I wonder why Mr. Fisher didn't return that call :laughing:

It's only a matter of time till this douche is either committed or he blows his brains out :fire::fire::lost::lost:

Comment

It must be getting to him if hes responding to it.

All the losing must suck.

Its easy to get rich and "big" when you tke people's money for crappy picks just b/c you know how to market to them.

On the other hand, I kind of like his No. AZ pick actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
        It must be getting to him if hes responding to it.

All the losing must suck.

Its easy to get rich and "big" when you tke people's money for crappy picks just b/c you know how to market to them.

On the other hand, I kind of like his No. AZ pick actually.
        Well , he got a winna........Go Lang ..... Go Lang......Go Lang........:laughing:
        In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
        The Grateful Dead..........
        "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Working...
        X