• Show
Clear All

• 12/12

had a decent night yesterday went 5-1

late start today:

BC +7.5
    BC +4.5 1H

Hoping the eagles will soar today :thumbs:
    Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

I like it! And I'm on the Eagles as well.....GL to us Kappa! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thx joe, eagles are keeping it close :thumbs:

Furman +5.5 2H

gl fellas
      Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Illinois -20.5
        Illinois -11.5 1H

This is their last home game before hitting the road. They should have a huge game here by 30+ :thumbs:

Comment

Tailing the mitt

Mounties -6

2 units :thumbs:

Comment

Mounties -6.5 2H

Damn they have horrendous shooting in the first, this is a chaser play, gl fellas

Comment

5-2 night, not bad. hope everyone cashed today :thumbs:

last 2 days record is 10-3 :sm:

Comment

Nice work Kappa...damn Mitt didn't come thru for ya, and WVU had to rely on Jonnie Quest West to find their way back.:thumbs:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X