X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues

39-35-1 +0.65 u

Drexel @ louisville (line @ 14)

I was hopinng for +16 or more, 14 is about the minimum i see good value here. Louisville comes off the big win over UNLV and has been crushing everybody at home so i thought this number mite be a little higher. i have an angle on this Drexel team that they will be tough to blow out, and if they dont cover this game im backing them again @ syracuse the 22nd as i think theyll give one of these teams a game. Theyre solid defensively, theyre actually ranked #1 in the nation 3p fga. They play at one of the slowest paces in the nation and have a 20 ppg guy in Fouch to get them a basket when they need to halt a run, something this team has lacked in recent years. Fouch has doubled his ppg from last year, adn the wierdest part about it is he is coming off the bench as a 6th man. A POY candidate coming off the bench. Louisville is a really young team and this is a letdown spot. If Drexel can keep this game at a slower pace then the cards are accustomed they could frustrate them and hang around. Im holding out for more points

gl on the monday action, dont like the card.

:thumbs:

GL to ya Beholdah! Hope the Dragons breathe some fire for ya.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Drexel+14.5

was hopin for 15 but doesnt look like the line will go up

Comment

Nice call on Drexel!! :cheers:
        2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
        2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

thanks parris wasnt expected the outright tho. Cards defiantely showed their youth

How about that Oakland team? That was some performance yesterday, they badly outplayed the vols the last 10 minutes of game. I couldnt have been more impressed by that team. Thhey have an insane OOC schedule and they more than hold their own. theyre beating someone in the tourney this year. I doubt the game @ michigan saturday is much more than a pickem. Maybe oak+3 at most.

Comment

Great Call...I rode the first half with you and should have played the game too.

Comment

Working...
            X