• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend

41-35-1: +2.65 u

1 unit

Tennessee-12 @ charlotte

Missed the open number but I was expecting to lay 14 or more here. Charlotte only goes 7 deep rite, tough to compete with one of the deepest teams in the game with a shakey 7 man rotation. Vols in bounceback mode

Saturday

both 1 unit

V Tech-6 vs. miss st

Wichita-4 @ lsu

Comment

Miss St's been lousy all year and takes a big step up in competition here. Also first game out of their own gym. Im not buying that Sidney makes a big enough impact here to mask the problems theyve been having. He had to leave the exhibition game the other day a couple of times with cramps and said after he was really dehydrated, doesnt sound like hes in top condition yet. V Techs been disappointing so far but theyve played a tough schedule and played one of their best games of the season in their previous win over penn st.

LSU comes in off a shakey week losing to coastal and beating McNeese in OT. I do not tihnk this will be an easy W for the shockers, i can see the young tigers hitting some 3s at home and hanging in there but im lookin for the better team to pull away late. This is a game the Shockers should win regardless of the venue so hopefully they can cover a couple possessions.

Comment

Im going to make a play on Iona but going to see if i can get a better number than 15. I still think the Pre-MSU game Cuse team will show up and play down to the competition again. Iona has a very solid starting 5 but weak depth, the key is not letting cuse get them in too bad of foul trouble. Easier said then done, but theyre a veteran team and will be coming in with a lot of confidence riding a 7 game winning streak.

Got on my eye on some other things, i think Assler will beat standford by double digits but not sure i wanna lay that chalk with them. Kansas line seems a little too high. Richmond should beat g tech but i may look 2nd half there if richmond is down because I trust Stallings' 2nd half adjustments more than Hewitts. Harper is becoming a Monster for richmond. They run a similar princeton style offense to northwestern's and tech had no answer for them. NWestern did everything they wanted on offense. Will Hewitt find a way to stop it? doubtful

Comment

like'em both!

Good Luck!

Comment

Beholdah, I am from Los Angeles where Renardo went to high school, and the kid is going to flat out kill it...Give him credit...He's been practicing with the team for over a year.

Comment

Also interested to see what total they throw on the Long Beach-St Marys game. Ive hit the over on a couple Beach games this year. Theyve got great athletes that can get up and odwn the court but they dont play good defense. The Gaels should be able to break 80 on Beach and the 49ers showed their offensive capabilities in that game UNC hanging 91.

Comment

Nooffense

Nodoubt Renardo will likely have a monster year, what i was implying is that in his first game and the team as a whole's first game against a good team i dont tihnk he'll just start dominating out the gate. If he does i lose a unit, we shallst see

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
                  like'em both!

Good Luck!
                  lets cash them :beerbang:

Comment

Let's grab the man's wallet today.....GL Beholdah!:beerbang:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Tennessee :laughing: that may have been the worst performance of any team this year if you factor in how bad of a team Charlotte is. Any true top 15 team would beat charlotte by double digits, and any non terrible team would have demolished Tennessee last night, just a truly pathetic performance.

One thing i noticed about Tennessee is that Bruce Pearl's substitutions are REALLY BAD. Yesterday in the 2nd half of a dog fight of a game on the road, he actually had Steven Pearl and Skyler McBee on the floor together for extended minutes. McBee is Really BAD, but Pearl's son might be the worst offensive player in Division 1. Neither of those guys fit it on the Vols and Pearl just doesnt get it. Clearly Tennessee will be as enigmatic as they come this year so ill be staying away from them. To lose to Charlotte in a bounce back game is almost inconcievable.

Comment

1 unit

USC+17 @ kansas

Seems like a few too many points here, Jio Fontan's debut whom Coach Oniel calls his best player. Im worried about Kansas wearing them down in the 2nd half but 17 seems a little high to give a quality team.

Comment

both 1 unit

Butt-9 vs. stanley

was holding out for a -8 but went back to 9. lets see how little old stlanley does in his first true road game with the early eastern start time.

Iona+14 @ cuse

This numbers been bouncing around, i was holding out for a +16 before and now back down to 14. Cant take a chance it drops further.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                            Also interested to see what total they throw on the Long Beach-St Marys game. Ive hit the over on a couple Beach games this year. Theyve got great athletes that can get up and odwn the court but they dont play good defense. The Gaels should be able to break 80 on Beach and the 49ers showed their offensive capabilities in that game UNC hanging 91.
                            Completely forgot to put this in :bang: I hate how the non tv game totals dont come out with the rest of the opening numbers this year. so dumb

ILLINI :laughing: its comical watching these top 15 teams prove theyre overrated

Comment

Working...
                            X