MP CBB 12/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP CBB 12/17

7-1 this week and 4-0 L4...two for tonight.

Tennessee -13.5 @ Charlotte (1.5 units) LOSS

Should be a bounce-back opportunity for the Vols here after an embarrassing loss on their home court to Oakland. Charlotte just kicked their top scorer (17ppg) off the team, which is deflating.

Charlotte is 3-10 ATS in their last 13 home games.

Nevada +4.5 vs. Arizona State (1.5 units) WIN

Wolfpack have a deceiving record at 2-7 with three of their losses by three pts or less. Arizona State might have the better record, but not necessarily the better team. They haven't beaten anyone decent and are winless on the road. Against the spread this year Arizona State is 0-6.

Nevada gets Duke transfer Olek Czyz back tonight for the first time, which should be a morale booster. They are a better team at home (15-2 LY) than on the road, likely helped out by the elevation.

Won't be surprised if the Pack win this one straight up, but I'll take the points.
    Last edited by MParris86; 12-17-2010, 11:35 PM.
    2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
    2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Good luck tonight!

And nice call on Weber St.!!:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by MParris86 View Post
      7-1 this week and 4-0 L4...two for tonight.

Tennessee -13.5 @ Charlotte (1.5 units)

Should be a bounce-back opportunity for the Vols here after an embarrassing loss on their home court to Oakland. Charlotte just kicked their top scorer (17ppg) off the team, which is deflating.

Charlotte is 3-10 ATS in their last 13 home games.
      I really like this one too. I got it at -12.5. Charlotte's program is in shambles right now with a first year coach who dismissed Spears, their best player. That may payoff in the future, but its going to be rough sledding for the 49ers this year. Plus, like you said, Tennessee coming off a bad loss.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Boy, Tennesee has fallen on hard times....yikes. :lost:

Nevada squeaked one out for me at least. :thumbs:
        2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
        2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Working...
        X