Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 12/20

26-21-2 YTD. (55.3%)

not too bad but going to be a bit more selective until we get to conference play.

What i am watching and noting now is some teams who have played easy schedules.

I have a couple good go against teams in mind when conf. play starts b/c of this.

Monday--

NC-Wilmington +3 over Illinois State...Pretty even on paper but ISU has not been on the road enough to be laying points. Line is climbing and just got to where I wanted it for the home dog.

St.Francis-NY +7.5 (1st half)over Northwestern...ST F is not too shabby and closer to home than NW. I think this one is l closer than expected and hope I have to rught on the half play rather than the game at +13.

gl Wood, im going to be looking to continue fading high ranked teams outside of OSU and Duke. A handle of those teams will be out of the top 15 real soon. Uconn the 4th best team in the country?? They actually do deserve that title for now based on what theyve done, but no way that lasts. So many of those teams have looked real shakey thus far, Kansas been shakey at home lately, Nova nowhere near as good as last year, Cuse palying down to the competition most games, K St looked like garbage @ florida, Baylor overrated...

What amazes me tho is Michigan State's #12 ranking. How is that even remotely possible? What have they done to earn that? Theyre 1-3 against ranked teams and boast close wins over oakland and Chaminade. But theyr michigan st so they get to be #12.

Comment

UNC-Dubyah!

GL Woody.....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

ADD:

Colorado State - 7.5 over Northen Colorado...revenge spot here for the Rams and NCU has a couple key guys out too. Too much height upfront for NCU to deal with. Close but feel CSU pulls away late and wins by 10+.

GL!

Why is Nevada favored by 9 tonight? Fishy line too for a team thats only won 2 games..

Comment

Working...
        X