Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Week

45-37-1: +4.45 u

The only game im lookin at on monday is Davidson catching 9+ @ st johns but not sure its worth it

Keeping one thread for the week since im already capping the massive wednesday slate.

Tuesday

USC @ tennessee

If i can get 8 or more points here with the Trojans i think theres solid value. This is a big revenge game for the vols from last years beat down in Cali, but i doubt the extra motivation will help them shoot the rock in the hoop. It cant be understated how pathetic that tennessee loss @ charlotte was. I expect USC to use a similar game plan that Charlotte just used to beat the vols, force them to shoot over them and clang brick after brick. Tennesse only got to the line 7 times @ charlotte making 2 of the FTs. The Pitt win showed what the vols are capable of, theyre extremely athletic and talented but until they show some consistency, and until Pearl stops playing McBee and his son Steve good minutes they shouldnt be laying serious points to a quality team like USC. Fontan is a huge addition for them and this team already knows they can beat the vols .

BYU @ weber st

Damian Lillard (19.7 ppg) is OUT for the Season! Huge blow for them, no one to try and match Fredette now. They have other players banged up, im not sure the extent of the injuries right now but if i find it later ill post it. Bounce back game for the Fredettes, but the injuries will be reflected in the line and probably will be too many points to lay. Weber did hang tough @ tulsa after Lillard went down

Thursday

GEORGETOWN @ memphis

Honestly, if this is GTown-3 or less i will make this my biggest play of the season, but that could be wishful thinking.

Comment

DaveCats! :thumbs:
      I like 'em.....GL Beholdah.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I was looking at Davidson +9 too. Line seems fishy to me as scedule strength and power ratings are about even. Played on a nuetral court. Maybe I am over thinking it, but the obviious choice looks like Dav and the points, but it scares me so I will pass.

Comment

1 unit

Davidson+9

dont really love the play because davidson is kind of shakey but theyre very well coached and the Johnnies havent been able to maintain big leads. Also, the Johnnies are a bad FT shooting team so theyll likely leave alot of points at the line tonight.

not locking in the trojans right away at +7

Comment

im intrigued by the prospect of fading the Johnnies again tonight as faves...

WEDNESDAY
            HARVARD @ uconn

I like the smart guys getting 12 or more. I watched some of 2nd half of uconn-coppin st game last night. Uconn was getting outhustled badly, not sure if thats a good thing for wednesday as Calhoun will probly rip them for it. But if they play like that vs. harvard theyll pay for it. Harvard is a solid experienced team that wont be too phased by the road environment, but a big reason i like this play is that Uconn hasnt been strong defending the 3 ball this year, ranked around 300th in defensive 3 point %, while Harvard is draining 3's at a 39% clip this season.

Comment

WAZZOU vs. mississippi st (in hawaii)

Miss St gets to go from Puerto Rico to Hawaii in a week's time. As long as they dont mind losing games, im sure theyre having a great vacation. I dont think Miss St will get pummeled as badly as they did by V Tech, but if this line is in the same range ill be on Wazzou. I think Wazzou got caught looking ahead to this tourney in that tough road win @ santa clara, plus Klay got in early foul trouble. Bulldogs need Dee Bost back and for Sidney to get better conditioned quickly because they have played poorly all year

Comment

CHARLESTON vs. clemson

I wont lay significant amount of points with Charleston, but i do think they win at home so i guess i'll lay up to 4 or 5 points if i have to. Losing Stitt is a huge blow for clemson and the Cougars are strong enough to beat an avg at best ACC team at home. I think the 3 cupcake games that follow this one for Clemson is where they'll really start to get used to playing without Stitt but they should struggle a bit on the road here.

Comment

Did you lock the trojans at 8?

Comment

Originally posted by NoOfense View Post
                    Did you lock the trojans at 8?
                    Im going to wait it out more and see if it goes up to 9. Its a tough spot for USC considering the travel and revenge factor so i want as many pts as possible. But assuming USC runs a zone like they should here i'll pay to see the Vols solve it. They were so dreadful attacking the zone @ charlotte its unreasonable for me to think they'll beat a sound defensive team by double digits right now.

Comment

got it at 9 on bookmaker

1 unit

USC+9

Comment

I really wouldnt be surprised to see Belmont beat the Vols on thursday

Im not locking in any early lines as of now. Stitt might end up playing tomorrow for Clemson so gotta keep an eye on that. Wazzou is laying 9 and im not sure i wanna lay that. Harvard opened +13.5 and is at +13 now so maybe should grab it now, but Im still holding out hope i can get a +14 at some point. I had planned on grabbing Drexel but im worried that theyll throw bricks over the zone all night. Cuse was lookin sharp last game, im still considering the dragons but i may wait till the ND game to bet against cuse again.

Comment

Sidney is suspended...Miss St. is literally playing with no one....LOCK IT IN...IT WILL FOR SURE GO UP

Comment

Originally posted by NoOfense View Post
                            Sidney is suspended...Miss St. is literally playing with no one....LOCK IT IN...IT WILL FOR SURE GO UP
                            im definately thinkin about it

1 unit

Charleston-1 vs. clemson

I dont think Stitt will play but i think Charley takes care of bidness at home either way. Solid team and theyre going to really get up to beat a big name team. Tough spot for clemson

Comment

1 unit

Harvey+13 @ uconn

Comment

Working...
                              X