Dayton/Seton Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton/Seton Hall

Just my two cents on this game. I've been too busy the last couple of weeks to get more than a game or two down per week.

This is a game that I think will be very intriguing. Dayton has been disappointing to this point in the season with several games resulting in performances that are below their talent level. They have struggled to find a rotation and get solid performances out of their post players. It seems like the players are starting to find their roles on the team a little better with CJ stepping up and taking more shots and dictating action instead of waiting for kick out or offensive boards. Dayton has also shot the ball horribly relative to the skill sets of their players. I would expect the shooting problems to regress to the mean at some point (they start shooting it better) and a few more buckets (2 per game) would really mean the difference between 3 losses and 1 and the rest of the games not being so close.

Also if you look at Dayton's last road trip to ODU they played very well and were leading a team that is superior to Seton Hall late in the game. Seton Hall has lots of weaknesses with Hazell to cover them up and having lost every game they played to decent teams I wouldn't be surprised to see the Flyers win the game outright. Newark isn't a tough trip for venue or travel schedule and the the Flyers will have the more talented team on the floor tonight. With no Hazell, Hall transferring and possibly no Pope that is 3 of the better talents on the team.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Seton Hall slowed the game down a little and we got an ugly, lower scoring game. Lots of zone and a slower tempo tends to frustrate the Flyers to this point but a lower scoring game would make the points more valuable.

Fortunately I got the side at 9' this morning but I still like it at 7'.

Dayton +7' 2 Units
    Dayton +310 2 Units

GLTA
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

GL with the flyers :thumbs: the Hall has been tough to figure out since Hazell went down

Comment

Working...
    X