X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday...

3-6 yesterday on posted plays.

34-30 YTD.

Just one of those days yesterday where I felt I had the right side but the ball bounced the wrong way. Over the course of the year, i feel my capping I did yesterday will work itself out and show a profit. Still some teams getting it done, but will be opportunity to fade them down the road. I think finding an over-valued team is better then trying to void an under-valued one in conf. play.

So onward to thursday. Probably my last day posting until after the holidays so you all have a good one!:beerbang::beer2:

UTEP +11.5 over BYU...More of a spot play than anything as BYU played a tough one at Weber the other night. Fredette once again carried the team and I think if UTEP can stop him, then they can hang. He had a bunch of their offense the other night, and the rest of the team sucked. May be a little worn down and also looking forward to the x-mas break.

GTown -4 over memphis...going to roll with a road fav tonight which I hate to do and when i do the home dog which I usually like to play will win so be careful. GT is a better team and have a strong backcourt. "should" win this one by 7-10 points.

East Tenny State -1 over Northeastern....Missed the boat on them yesterday as they covered but lost against SMiss. Strong schedule strenght (#13) and a good team with not as much name recog as northeastern on a nuetral court.

ML Parlay--
    New Mexico ovr UNI
    Baylor over Wazzu

thats all I have. GL!!:sm:

BOL today Woody.....like the ET Phone Home pick! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

FADE ME!!! I caught a cold streak....

Comment

Working...
      X