• Show
Clear All

• JoePa's College Hoops - 12/24

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 179 - 136 - 6
    UNITS: +27.00
    MAC: 37 - 17 - 2
    Halfs: 25 - 16 - 1
    12/23: 6 - 3

Happy Christmas Eve everybody! Tomorrow is the big day, but let's start the celebration right today with some winners.....

ST. LOUIS +5.5 vs. Mississippi L
    SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI -4.5 vs. Colorado State L
    EAST TENNESSEE STATE +1.5 vs. Appalachian State W
    NORTHEASTERN -8 vs. Texas State P

OVEN MITT YTD: 16 - 15
    12/23: 0 - 1

"DEFINITELY"
    SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI -4 vs. Colorado State L

GL to ya!:yeah
    Last edited by joepa66; 12-25-2010, 01:30 AM. Reason: added Oven Mitt's play!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

I tailed all your picks today Joe pa! I just have a feeling in ya today. Except I picked the wrong first game when I called it in. I hope we get the next three too!!!

Comment

Damn TLaw.....too bad you didn't cash on the first one! Here's to a 3-peat of winners bro.....let's go. :beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Damit Joe pa! I got it at 7.5. I guess good For me. At least u didn't lose anything. Awesome comeback tho! 2 down 2 more to go son!!!

Comment

:bang: Had to lock in the early line when it moved. Opened at -9 then fell to -8 before I left the house this morning.....see now that it fell to -7! Nice way for ya to get that hook victory and I didn't lose anything but so close for the W!

But NE did miss two FTs in the last :32 of the game.......couldn't they have made just one!

Comment

That totally sucks! I got it at -7 and was shocked when I saw the final at -8 after there was such a big lead for Texas at the Half. Good luck with the rest of your plays!:beerbang:
            2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Nice to see ya Blineman! Way to pick up the winner bro! It's been a season with lots of close losses for sure and that NE game was no different......

Added Oven Mitt's play at the top for anybody who cares!

Comment

BTW.....I love that you have a picture of Oven Mitt as your avatar! :beerbang:

N-I-C-E!

Comment

OMG that oven mitt avatar is too funny :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    OMG that oven mitt avatar is too funny :laughing:
                    Christmas present from me......:thumbs:
                    And it's a real picture of The Mitt who gives me his picks. Pull down on his thumb, ask him who will cover, and read the result which shows up in his mouth......don't think Blineman88 has seen it yet!

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 180 - 138 - 7
                      UNITS: +26.00
                      MAC: 37 - 17 - 2
                      Halfs: 25 - 16 - 1
                      12/24: 1 - 2 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 16 - 16
                      12/24: 0 - 1

GL to ya!:yeah

Comment

Thats Freaking Awesome!!! I hadn't gotten around to getting an Avatar yet but I kind of feel unworthy of the Oven Mitt. I'll keep it though if you don't care! Good luck this weekend, Dude!
                        :beerbang::thumbs:
                        2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Blineman88.....you can keep it bro, or I can give you another if you'd like! Was just playing with ya, but yea man keep it. I think it's fantastic! GL to you as well......:beerbang:
                          Last edited by joepa66; 12-25-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X