Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREVIEWING the next week or so

A HUGE GAME TOMORROW .
    Uconn comes to P, I, double to take on Pitt in an early season SLUGFEST between Top 10 teams.

Pitt needs a win here. They have played only a couple of cupcake games since the loss to Tennessee at THE CONSOL ENERGY CENTER.

Keep this in mind, PITT gets off to slow starts. 1st Half Unders are always a good play for them IMO. They take their time. They move the ball well and use alot of the shot clock.

VILLANOVA has two very interesting games coming up

They play Temple in a BIG 5 battle on Dec 30th. A big revenge spot for Nova. Temple handed Nova their first loss last year. THEN on Jan 2nd, Nova opens up BIG EAST PLAY against Rutgers who is coached by MIKE RICE. The same MIKE RICE who coached Robert Morris last year and almost dumped NOVA in Round 1 of the BIG DANCE .

Interesting , very interesting

Wednesday has an interesting matchup between BC and RI .

I like BC. They do a good job of taking care of the ball.

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO PREVIEW a few of the BIG COLLEGE HOOP GAMES that will be played in the next week or so

Tuesday has a couple nice BIG TEN MATCHUPS : Purdue @ Michigan and Minny @ Wiscy
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

I like Pitt -7 and the under 65 for the first half. Think they pull away late and cover by a few.

GL!

Comment

Working...
    X