• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues/Wed

49-40-1: +5.15 u

been really sick past couple days, not been fun

1 unit

Cuse vs. Providence: Over 153

Both teams like to get out in transition. Ive pointed out b4 that providence seems to start the late game fouling earlier than most teams sometimes and i believe this game will be competitive enough that theyll get their fouling on in the last 3 mins and help get this in the 160s

gl

Have a few of these

:beerbang: They always heal what ails me.

Comment

1 unit

Wofford+7 vs. vcu (at richmond)

saw this drop to 6.5 at couple sites so locked in now. I always back Wofford in these spots. Best 5-6 team youll ever see

Comment

^Actually i think its in VCU's home gym, Terriers wont be phased

Comment

1 unit

St Johns+10 (-120)

bought the half pt, was hoping i mite get another point with the johnnies but line dropped

I wasnt expecting to back the johns really at all this year but they impressed me in 2nd half of nwestern game. They were really getting after on defense there. They change up their defense constantly which can give teams problems and they dont turn it over a lot. I think they can hang with the 'eers tonight in what should be a very physical game.

Comment

adding 1 more

1 unit

USC+3 vs. wash

I was going to lay off this because i dont really want to fade washington, but i like the Trojans to protect home court. Usc beat the huskies twice last year and completely crushed them at home. I dont think the huskies like playing tough defensive teams that slow the game down.

Comment

ouch tough fate in the wofford game, down 3 with 45 seconds left and lose by 9. 2nd really frustrating wofford game ive bet on this year.

Comment

Vols :laughing: that teams a joke right now, they easily could have taken a 4 game losing streak into tonghits game but they beat belmont by 1 point... and then tonight squeak out a close home win over the dominant force that is tenn-martin, the same tenn-martin team that got waxed by the buckeyes 100-40 two days earlier. They play a tough charleston team at home on new years eve.

Also, Auburn blew a 27 point halftime lead to georgia southern and is going to OT, thats tough to do.

Comment

Working...
                X