New Guy- Picks for 12-29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy- Picks for 12-29

Well guys, bowl season brought me out of my lurker status. Decided I would post some picks and hopefully have some good discussion with you guys about basketball. You guys have made a lot of good points in the past

For tonight,

Indiana State -4

Dayton pick

Boston College pick

Georgetown -2

Mizzou State +2.5

BOL
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Indiana State- Win

BC- Loss

Georgetown- Loss

Dayton- Win

Mizzou State- Win
    Last edited by RiverBoat Gambler; 12-29-2010, 10:18 PM.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Adding....

UCLA- -3

Washington- -3

UTEP- -8 first half

Comment

Indiana State- Win

BC- Loss

Georgetown- Loss

Dayton- Win

Mizzou State- Win

UTEP- Win

UCLA- Win

Washington- Win

3 team parlay- Win(i never win parlays)
        Last edited by RiverBoat Gambler; 12-30-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Adding**

WSU/UCLA over 142

Saint Marys -11 (bought 3)

Saint Mary/Ole **** over 139

Forgot to add this is a parlay. Just did this one for ****s and giggles
          Last edited by RiverBoat Gambler; 12-29-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Good start RiverboatGambler! I'm pulling for you in those late games, hopefully the Cowboys will hold on too
            NFL: 10-8 (+1.1 U)
            Spreads: 7-6 (+.3 U)
            Totals: 3-2 (+.8 U)

NBA: 20-16 (+.5 U)
            Spreads: 19-14 (+3.5 U)
            Totals: 1-1 (-.1 U)
            Moneylines: 0-1 (-2 U)
            Parlays: 0-1 (-1 U)

NCAABB: 22-20 (+1.1 U)
            Spreads: 21-18 (+2.2 U)
            Totals: 1-1 (-.1 U)
            Parlays: 0-1 (-1 U)

NCAA Football: 4-10 (-7.05 U)
            Spreads: 2-7 (-7.0 U)
            Moneylines: 2-1 (+1.96 U)
            Totals: 0-2 (-2.2 U)

Soccer: 4-2 (+5.44 U)
            Three Way Betting: 2-1 (+2.38 U)
            ML Parlays: 1-1 (+.31 U)
            Props: 1-0 (+1.75 U)

Comment

Originally posted by msl1014 View Post
              Good start RiverboatGambler! I'm pulling for you in those late games, hopefully the Cowboys will hold on too
              Thanks man. Hopefully some of these will hit for me. I'll sleep good tonight.

And yes hopefully OK State will keep rolling. :beerbang:

Comment

GL and Welcome to ya RiverBoat! :thumbs:

Great night so far.....and we used to refer to Pine Bluff as Pine Box for two main reasons.....one is the three paper mills there and the place had a distinct smell, and the other reason is that most people are stuck there with no way out except in a pine box!
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Oh, in my reply to ya in my thread I forgot to mention that I saw Keith Jackson from LR Central who would up at Oklahoma as a tight end. Used to drive all over that state covering The Hogs, UA Monticello, etc. Those were the days, Eddie Sutton and Lou Holtz......
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    Oh, in my reply to ya in my thread I forgot to mention that I saw Keith Jackson from LR Central who would up at Oklahoma as a tight end. Used to drive all over that state covering The Hogs, UA Monticello, etc. Those were the days, Eddie Sutton and Lou Holtz......
                    That's pretty sweet!! UAM huh??? That town is turrible. lol

Comment

Well went 7-2 for my first night postin picks. Even got that little parlay to make the night even better.

Comment

NICE work man......:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X