Thurs NCAA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs NCAA

Nice little run I have going to get back on the positive side. Going with these today. GLE

2 units each
    Furman -1.5
    Toledo und 126
    Wright St ov 131.5
    UTC ov 132
    Youngstown St -2
    VA ov 133
    Tulsa und 144.5
    Fordham und 143
    LB St -2

4 units each
    Clev St und 131.5
    Temple und 130.5
    Princeton +12
    N dakota St und 138
    UNLV ov 128

6 units

UC Davis und 142

YTD 220-193-11 (+22 units)
    2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

BOL to ya Baller :thumbs:
    Way to get it on the positive side.........
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

What book do you use?? I'm using BET US and they don't offer the over/under for most college games
      Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverBoat Gambler View Post
        What book do you use?? I'm using BET US and they don't offer the over/under for most college games

Have a local that I have gone thru for years. Works out nice since we settle up at the end of NCAA March madness for the year.
        2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Well I'm going to tail several of your plays tonight. Good luck to us!!
          Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

damn it big baller. i followed you into a slaughter this time. better luck tomorrow!!

Comment

Working...
            X